national career coach

• remyx
  • remyx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #88272 by remyx
national career coach was created by remyx
Hello,

In career mode, I have finally managed to become a national coach. But no matter how many seasons i manage my national team, i do not get any job offers. IS it to get a job offer as a national coach, or are you stuck forever as a national coach? Perhaps with some hex editing something can be done?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• remyx
  • remyx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #88340 by remyx
Replied by remyx on topic Re: national career coach
never mind, I found it. in swosece you need to change d864 to 01 using a hex editor.
in SWOS, you can get a job offer by changing d884 to 01.

have fun! :D

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #89458 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: national career coach
Hi,

What file do you need to hex edit? I tried editing d884 to 01 in the sws.exe files in Total Pack but I still never get offered any jobs once I ve become national team coach?

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #89467 by rw9018

OK, I tried editing the .car file instead and had some success, though it is quite a strange edit!

If you edit D884 to 01, the next time you load that career you have 1 job offer waiting for you. If you edit it to 02 you have 2 job offers waiting, but you can t do any more than 2 because the offers then get withdrawn.

You can make this edit to your .car file any time during the season, and you ll have either 1 or 2 job offers waiting for you next time you load that career, but you won t receive any further offers unless you repeat the edit.

So far I have only received offers from club sides in the leagues I previously managed in - I never get offers to manage a different National Team job.

Is this how it works for you as well???

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #89485 by rw9018
Hi again,

I found out some more stuff, I thought I d post it in here in case anyone is interested...

You can also edit D908 in the .car file. You can change this to 01, 02, 03, 04 or 05 and the next time you load that career you will have 1 to 5 job offers under consideration . Bizarrely, sometimes you get job offers from the team you are currently managing!

There looks to be some interesting edits possible in the Hex region D884 to D924 - with some messing around I think it would be possible to choose which teams will offer you a job, but I don t think I myself will work out how to do this - I like it to be a surprise!

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds