National coach of new nations?

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #109955 by rw9018
National coach of new nations? was created by rw9018
Hi,

Does any one know if it s possible to edit so that you can become national coach of some of the nations added in the latest Synchronated update, or other nations that you can t manage in the original game? e.g. national coach of Qatar, or USA.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #109956 by Playaveli

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #109957 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: National coach of new nations?
Thanks Playaveli,

Unfortunately that method doesn t work for what I want to do. As an example, if I want to be manager of Qatar, if I use that method to select Qatar the game crashes. If I select India, which has been switched to Qatar in Synchronated most recent update, then I become national team coach, and when I choose to Select Players from Domestic League I get taken to the Qatar league. However, I can t select any players with the QAT national code - I I can still only select IND players.

So I need a way to change which country code you can select players from when you are national coach.

More
12 years 2 months ago #110122 by MIJB#19

Thanks Playaveli,

Unfortunately that method doesn t work for what I want to do. As an example, if I want to be manager of Qatar, if I use that method to select Qatar the game crashes. If I select India, which has been switched to Qatar in Synchronated most recent update, then I become national team coach, and when I choose to Select Players from Domestic League I get taken to the Qatar league. However, I can t select any players with the QAT national code - I I can still only select IND players.

So I need a way to change which country code you can select players from when you are national coach.

I know it s possible, even did that to switch Algeria en Nigeria around, but can t remember how... I might have that info posted somewhere on the forum...

More
12 years 2 months ago #110123 by MIJB#19

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds