Re: Updates 2015-16

• steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #130502 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hi all,

I wonder whether we should try and upload ONE file that has all of this in? i.e. the swos .exe file and all of it s subdirectories. Almost like an installer that puts all the files in the right place. It strikes me that a lot of people are having trouble with using different versions of the base game and different file updates.

I think we should try and stick to one copy of the base game and then all have the same updates - maybe this could be supplied as a Zip file or something? Ideally we want one package with everything in once all of the league updates have been completed. This will prevent all of the reports of crashing etc, as we ll all be working with the same base game and the same datasets. Uniformity is key with this kind of thing.

Just my thoughts :)
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 6 months ago #130504 by Playaveli
More
8 years 6 months ago #130505 by higgipoker
Replied by higgipoker on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
How about a zip file?
More
8 years 6 months ago #130506 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Updates 2015-16

How about a zip file?

Will do when updates are finished!
More
8 years 6 months ago #130507 by higgipoker
Replied by higgipoker on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Cool.

Note if anybody is using the website: you can show all teams of a division on a single screen by using the search page.

For example, leave the name field blank and search for Nation: england and Division: 1
  • Kanchelskis
  • Kanchelskis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #130508 by Kanchelskis
Replied by Kanchelskis on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Black Eagle, are you playing a saved career? It s a bit strange that the updates work for everyone and not for you (and only with 13-14 sync)
  • Black_Eagle
  • Black_Eagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #130515 by Black_Eagle
Replied by Black_Eagle on topic Re: Updates 2015-16

Black Eagle, are you playing a saved career? It s a bit strange that the updates work for everyone and not for you (and only with 13-14 sync)

Kanchelskis, I am not playing in a saved carreer, whenever I try to play on syn 13-14 mode turkish and english leagues are crashing. Moreover, Portuguese and italian league updates are still remaining last year squads, other updates works fine. I do not know why I am the only one who is experiencing this problem. The problem may arises from AMIGA SWOS total pack, but I am not sure about it. Do you have any suggestion to fix it?

cheers
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #130516 by Marin Parushev
Replied by Marin Parushev on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Hi Black_Eagle. I explained that I increased the team count which requires a modification in the .exe file. I can provide a working .exe file once we are ready to release a pack of updated files.

Regarding players included in the update - it s in the hands of the person doing the update to select which players to include. Advices are always welcome. However I think it is fair to have 2 goalkeepers for every team.

And one more thing, I hope it doesn t sound rascist - www.transfermarkt.com/yaya-banana/profil/spieler/127766 that player is definitely going in the update for Greece.
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #130517 by Marin Parushev
Replied by Marin Parushev on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
There you go Greece. Next I take over Czech Republic and Norway.

EDIT: The greek file had some bugs. Fixed and reuploaded.
Attachments:
  • steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #130519 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Updates 2015-16
Great work Marin, I think you might be the main for collating all of these updates and releasing it as one package :)

How many more leagues do we have to update? I ll happily get involved too, if I m sure I m updating the right files etc. Are we going outside of Europe? The Ghanaian league is a quick win iirc! :D
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds