Re: New SWOS Editor v1.3.0 !!!!

• lepros
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #100061 by lepros
Replied by lepros on topic Re: New SWOS Editor v1.3.0 !!!!
Hello i grab editor 1.3 and i want to transfer greece-panathinaikos to england-third division so i can play in this league..
i did export panathinaikos team,then import it in england-third division..but in game nothing,i cannot see the team..
i use swos total pack with @11_Synchronated SWOS 10-11 Update v2.2 and the 11 folder data i used..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100072 by whiteulver

Hello i grab editor 1.3 and i want to transfer greece-panathinaikos to england-third division so i can play in this league..
i did export panathinaikos team,then import it in england-third division..but in game nothing,i cannot see the team..
i use swos total pack with @11_Synchronated SWOS 10-11 Update v2.2 and the 11 folder data i used..

You have to replace an existing team of england-third-division with the team you want. Also the team in england-third-division must be in current league. There are some teams in each league that dont play in leagues just in cups.
When you save league, does your import team appears after you re open the editor?

• pindol200
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #104368 by pindol200
Replied by pindol200 on topic Re: New SWOS Editor v1.3.0 !!!!
Hmm...strange. I can open the database in the editor and make some changes as well as save the changes. After leaving editor an cmd window opens and do some saving stuff..
If opening editor again, changes are saved. But if I start the emulator (Amiga SWOS) the teams are the same as before editing (changes reset). After opening editor again, changes are reset as well. I don t know whats the matter. I gave the folder ...\SWOS-Total Pack\winuae\CUSTOM\#GAME_IMAGE\data as data folder. But I think that the data folder has to be right because otherwise the editor would not show the correct Team DB...

Any ideas how this could be solved?

I am using the SWOS-Total Pack 1.12 with the Team DB Synchronated SWOS 10-11 Update v2.2

Anyway, the editor is great! Hope it will works for me as well ;)

• pindol200
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #104424 by pindol200
..ok.. got it.
Dont know why, but the edited team files have been overwriten by the files from the content of folder TEAM_SET.
So I just overwritted the files from the folder with the edited files from DATA..
thanks a lot for the editor again!

• pindol200
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #104425 by pindol200
hmm.... ok... another problem. After editing, started amiga swos - career mode - selected werder bremen from germen premier devision - crash...
I dont know why... Any idea?

More
12 years 8 months ago #104434 by Synchronated
Career mode will crash if the number of teams in a division doesn t match the ones specified in the SWOS2 (the Amiga executable) file that you are using. This is why you can edit teams per league in the SWOS2 and sws.exe (PC version).

Also to emulate SWOS career mode, WinUAE config has to have cycle exact checked in the CPU settings, or the exact crash you describe will always occur. I don t use total pack for Amiga though, I have my own configs, so I don t know how to do this in total pack (or whether it is already done for you).

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds