Edited CWC tournament

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #117902 by FIncad
Edited CWC tournament was created by FIncad
Hi!
I have changed Uefa cup winners cup to Fifa Club World Cup with following notices:

- Just in countries Englang, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Spain
Turkey, Ukraine, Yugoslavia/Serbia,Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Poland, Israel,Greece
Denmark, Czech and Belgium national cups are played with current national league teams.

-In every other European leagues the national cups are played with different teams than
in normal mode. For example in Austria, Austrian cup is played with Argentina teams,
in Albania, national cup is played with Australian teams and so on.

Fifa Club World Cup is played with 32 teams as old cup winners cup. It could be changed
to be played with 4 teams (like in real world), but then those 4 teams are randomly selected, and i dont
think that it is possible to influence on picking system.
Each year there will be national cup winning teams from ENG,FRA,GER,ITA, HOL,POR,RUS,SPA
TUR, UKR, AUS,ARG,BRA,CHI,JPN, NZE,MEX, USA,GHA,BEL and the rest of the teams
are random picked by importance order which is modified a little bit from orginal.

What I have tested, it seems to be working ok in Career mode and in the end of the season
it will run through the world and create new FIFA Club WC tournament in every year.

This Fifa Club World Cup edition Will work on

amiga

TeamDB 7-Synchronated SWOS 2012-13 v1.2 + Mozg tactics

Replace old file in installed folder with the new one in attachement
(f.e. in C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\custom_data\tactics)

Note that:
1) 1.season in career mode this cup will be played with added/modified current champion teams from leagues
BRA,ARG,USA,MEX,PAR,URU,JPN,CHI,EGY,QAT,SAF,IRN,AUS,ALG, COL,CHL and PER + european national cup winners
(not modified), total of 32.
2) In amiga, i changed the edited swos2 file during the middle of season, and it worked fine after
finishing the season and so on.
3) If someone know, how to add national cup tournaments fe. to S-America countries, please let me know.
4) If you start the manager career with a club, that is in country where cups are played with
some other than national teams, your team will pe part of that cup tournament, lol.
5) I know that this is just a cheap copy of real tournament, but with the editing limitations
of SWOS, i think its the good as possible.

Althought it seems to be working ok, please note that this is just a premilinary
modification and please back up any critical data before replacing anything!

Cheers

Fincad
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #117941 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Edited CWC tournament
Hi!
A screenshot about this modified tournament and its teams.

Cheers

Fincad
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds