Come sostituire i file team.xxx dentro la cartella data(spazio insufficiente)

• Luchino
  • Luchino's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 2 weeks ago #139021 by Luchino
Salve a tutti, premetto che ho scaricato il gioco 16/17 per Amiga con cui ho giocato un bel po .
Adesso vorrei aggiornare un pochino il gioco con le rose della stagione corrente 17/18.
Ho scaricato Adf viewer e l editor Swoes con cui ho editato e modificato i file postati dagli utenti nella sezione dell aggiornamento rose ma al momento di sostituirli a quelli originali dentro la cartella data , dopo averne copiati correttamente circa una decina mi dice che non c è spazio nel disco...e di spazio ovviamente ne ho.
Inoltre vorrei sapere dall editor Swoes come si fa ad eliminare una squadra dal file team.xxx dato che in nel file team dell Inghilterra c è una squadra in più che fa crashare il gioco.
Ricordo che uso il gioco per Amiga (16/17), che ovviamente è migliore rispetto a quello per pc.
So che è complicato ma chiedo a qualcuno se può di darmi qualche dritta perché mi sono bloccato e non riesco ad andare avanti.
Grazie.

Hello everyone, I state that I downloaded the game 16/17 for Amiga with whom I played a lot.
Now I would like to update the game with the roses of the current season 17/18.
I downloaded Adf viewer and the editor Swoes with which I edited the files posted by users in the update teams 17/18 section but when replacing the original ones in the folder date , after copying correctly about a dozen tells me that there is no space on the disc ... and of space, of course I have it.
I would also like to know from the Swoes editor how to eliminate a team from the team.xxx file as in the England team file there is one more team that crashes the game.
I remember to you that I use the game for Amiga (16/17), which of course is better than for PC.
I know it s complicated but I ask someone if he can give me some help because I m stuck and I can not go on.
Thank you
Luca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #139022 by Playaveli

I downloaded Adf viewer and the editor Swoes with which I edited the files posted by users in the update teams 17/18 section but when replacing the original ones in the folder date , after copying correctly about a dozen tells me that there is no space on the disc ... and of space, of course I have it.

Disc space is not the space on your hard drive. It s the free space within the swos.hdf (hdf = hard drive file).

You need to propack the team files to make them work for the Amiga file system:
github.com/tobiasvl/rnc_propack

Do it via command prompt (see readme file for the command).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds