Russia 2018 BETTING SHOP

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #138426 by gatifun
RUSSIA 2018 BETTING SHOP
Who will win the SWOS World Fun Cup?

PLACE YOUR VOTE WITHIN 7 DAYS
Explain here your selection too!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #138427 by gatifun
My vote to my neighbour the great Latower, he is recently on fire! He is very able to win the WFC , my vote to him!

More
6 years 3 months ago #138429 by Playaveli
I place my bet on DoTa! :)
Poland is a good team, and Lewandowski will score a shitload of diagonal-goals... ;D

More
6 years 3 months ago #138431 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Russia 2018 BETTING SHOP
How can I give my vote to my fellow Dane, Djowger. Dane AND Costa Rica. Please make Costa Rica proud Djowger.

More
6 years 3 months ago #138432 by gatifun

How can I give my vote to my fellow Dane, Djowger. Dane AND Costa Rica. Please make Costa Rica proud Djowger.

Hey mate, you can choose him on the poll above the main post

More
6 years 3 months ago #138433 by Kib_diZ
my bet goes to COSTA RICA and their manager djowGer!

More
6 years 3 months ago #138444 by DoTa
Replied by DoTa on topic Re: Russia 2018 BETTING SHOP

Poland is a good team, and Lewandowski will score a shitload of diagonal-goals... ;D

Can t let this uncomment. I hope my polish team can adapt my philosophy of football (first defence and then cross-shots all over the time ;D), but im far away to be a favourite in this tournament. I think this saudi-arabic coach is missing his sun in moscow. 8)

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #138445 by LaTower

My vote to my neighbour the great Latower, he is recently on fire! He is very able to win the WFC , my vote to him!

Most optimistic man i know... :D

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #138446 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Russia 2018 BETTING SHOP
I just have to say, that even a super player with a bad team can be win easily if you are not prepared or take it not 100% serious. So my bet go to:

CocaCola or Tim

Even DoTa is not unrealistic as he have a superb team compared to his real strength. He is also in ASL1 at the moment so he have to be on fire in every official game. That is a good mixture to have a real chance to win this (but for sure it is no wild card for the trophy and hard enough ;) ).

Can t let this uncomment. I hope my polish team can adapt my philosophy of football (first defence and then cross-shots all over the time ;D), but im far away to be a favourite in this tournament. I think this saudi-arabic coach is missing his sun in moscow. 8)

Well, it s like saying everytime Belgium have a good chance to win the World Cup (and before Euro), what a lot of experts do, as they had a great team on paper and in qualifiers. But they still have to proof that there golden generation is that good like many think. Maybe you are in your golden age for SWOS now? (maybe you even gets better).

More
6 years 3 months ago #138448 by djowGer
I actually think HairFu can do this. Since I know the stats of the Danish team :D

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds