New ISSF Qualifier Rules

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #143723 by ElMichaJ
So we had a big increase of leagues and players.

And it looks like it works when we play group stage and ko rounds now.

Currently we have 9 smaller and bigger leagues.

what are your ideas about qualifiying rules ?

bigger or better leagues shoud have more places ? winner plays again ?

tell me :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by ElMichaJ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #143750 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic New ISSF Qualifier Rules
I am not playing any SWOS online at the moment, but here are some suggestion.
Make a ranking and you could play with 16 Teams in Champions League and Europa League.

Champions League
Best Nation: 3
2nd best: 2
3rd: 2
4th: 2
5th: 2
6th: 1
7th: 1
8th: 1
9th: 1
Title Holder: 1

For Europa League make it the opposite. Give the less succesfull nations more places, so not only the good nations have alle the places for them self + give the best nation 2 players as a bonus for being the best.

Best Nation: 2
2nd best: 1
3rd: 1
4th: 1
5th: 1
6th: 3
7th: 2
8th: 2
9th: 2
Title Holder: 1

Other idea is to make one seperate ranking for Champions League and one seperate ranking for Europa League. So you can have a look who deserved more places on Championsleague and who deserve more places for Europa league. So you can not earn any points for your starting places in Champions League if you are only good on Europa League but can't compare with the big guys.

For the first season look on Amiga SWOS online Ranking and look who have the most best players in the online Ranking in the own league. Use this as a starting point and form that on start to make a ranking that work like real nations ranking for uefa competition.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by HairFU.

More
3 years 9 months ago #143751 by Rock and Roll
I'd look at the old ISSF rules first because that worked for a long time. There was a full website with rankings etc.. If we can keep this online activity going, that might (should) be the way forward. At this moment in time, just to keep it easy, set a fixed amount of qualifiers per league. I should be able to help out in some capacity then if required. Now if I could only get the online version of swos to work then I can finally start playing again...got to try and better my one solitary ISSF Cup silver medal :D.

3 years 9 months ago #143753 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic New ISSF Qualifier Rules
interesting Hairfu, i think this could be possible to do like this.

i think this month i will do 1 for cl and 1 for issf + each winner. But for the summer season i will build an calculator. i have some solution in mind, that we finally could get a 5 seasons rankin like uefa. i will implement it late july :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds