Re: VI Lubin Sensible Soccer Tournament - 12-th June 2010

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 1 month ago #77544 by paczek
Enter your name in the history of Sensible and rake in prizes – 6th Lubin Sensible Soccer Tournament as early as on 12-th June 2010.

On behalf of the competitors of Invedia Sensible League (organizers of the tournament) with pleasure I wish to invite all the sensimaniacs to the 6th Open Tournament of Sensible World of Soccer game, which is going to take place at the turn of 12-th June 2010 in Lubin (Poland).

Apart from cups and medals, valuable material prizes will be available to be won!

More information about the tournament in very soon!

Links too participate :
PC : www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_kalender_event eid=1200
AMIGA : www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_kalender_event eid=1201
Xbox : www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_kalender_event eid=1202
INTRO WITH IV LUBIŃSKI TURNIEJ SENSIBLE SOCCER ;D
[flash=425,344]www.youtube.com/v/83tQlRvbKWQ hl=en fs=1[/flash]

Photo with III tournament : picasaweb.google.com/romaneq/IIITurniejLubiSkiSensible#
Photo with IV tournament : picasaweb.google.pl/SensibleSoccerPL/IVL...rniejSensibleSoccer#
Photo with V tournament : picasaweb.google.com/sensible2009/VLubin...nsibleSoccerTURNIEJ#

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #77545 by paczek
6th Sensible Soccer Tournament in Lubin PL

from Prague --- 260 km
from Berlin --- 285 km
from Warsaw --- 420 km
from Hannover --- 540 km
from Amsterdam ---- 970 km
from London --- 1290 km

File Attachment:

date - 12 June 2010
start - 10.00-11:00 CET
end - you decide  ;D
place - Restaurant ROY in Lubin (Dolny Śląsk)

platforms - Amiga, PC, XboX

Rules:
   - Random pitch, 2 x games (3mins) vs each player in groupstage. Knockout stage 2 x 3mins + replay + et. + pen.
   - Own tactics are not allowed
   - Controllers: you can bring what you want but not for USB port on PC

more info soon

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #79608 by M4RK
from Amsterdam ---- 970 km :)

3 platforms on 1 day... is going to be a long day/night/day then :D

are there any sleepingfacilities around the place paczek?? probably want to stay for a whole weekend then

More
14 years 2 months ago #79691 by paczek
Of course Mark :)

but more info soon it comes to sleeping ;D

Lobo report from V Lubin Sensible Soccer Tournament, where was too 3 platforms on 1 day :)

Finally got some time to write a report. As always there were so many talking points that it s impossible to mention them all. Let me concentrate on just few of them:

Organization

Standing ovation for a Lubin crew including: Leman, Romaneq, Paczek, Zienior, Filippoussis and helpers. Not to mention Foka Dzem who were responsible for Amiga tournament. There was a vast ammount of work included during, before and after tournament but result was more than worth it. Pro is the first description that comes to my mind. They made running 3 simultaneous tournaments seem easy but all tournament goers know it s not. They managed to wrap up the tournaments around midnight. Location was excellent, prizes were never seen before, media were present (TV, radio, papers - I gave 4 (sic) interviews myself). First 100 beers from the bar were absolutely for free and I didn t even mention there was no signing in fee. It almost sounds as it was too good to be true but it really did happen. Once again BIG THANKS to all people involved in making it happen!

Atmosphere

It s pretty much impossible to describe offline tournaments atmosphere. Frequent goers will know what I mean, those who never experienced it will struggle to understand.
Polish online community has it s own internal problems from time to time. They were nowhere to be find during the weekend. One might have thought that valuable prizes and competivnes can spoil the fun. Quite the opposite has happened. Foka has pressed esc twice in a final game vs me only because he injured my striker in the very first minutes of the game. After the tournament we stayed up till early morning hours, some people just couldn t have enough of it.

Once again big thanks to organizers and competitors!

More
14 years 2 months ago #79692 by lobo
It s only because Leman paid me to write it :P

No, seriously I can sincerely recomend Lubin tournament to anyone.

More
13 years 9 months ago #85340 by paczek
Mark Andreaselsner : are you coming?

13 years 9 months ago #85453 by ElMichaJ
bomb and me will arrive at friday 8 or 9pm ...

where we should go first when we arrive ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

13 years 9 months ago #85510 by ElMichaJ
shall we go directly to the hotel ?

or is there an other meeting place at friday evening ..

and i need some phone numbers from the local swos organizers ... send me via pm :) please

More
13 years 9 months ago #85511 by lobo
Go to hotel first, make yourself comfortable and give Romaneq a ring (number PMed), hope you are in good shape you may need it for some Friday night heavy lifting :P

13 years 9 months ago #85984 by ElMichaJ
any news or results ?
or pictures and so on ?

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds