Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!

14 years 3 months ago #79772 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
i think we will arrive at 10 pm / 22:00 uhr ...

but in conditions of weather it could be later .....

maybe you can send me some phone numbers of danish crew by private message ....

need them tomorrow afternoon !

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #79865 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
Who won?? :)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #79882 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
1. Rasmus
2. Peter
3. ElMichaJ
4. djowGer

5-8. Tue
5-8. Asboy
5-8. Markus (moog)
5-8. Bomb

9-16. Klaris
9-16. Torpedo
9-16. Rune (FC Humleby)
9-16. Daniel P
9-16. Andreas
9-16. Johan
9-16. Walther
9-16. Hjalte

More
14 years 2 months ago #79912 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
Lobo ?

More
14 years 2 months ago #79914 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
didnt t make it. there was accident on a highway, i was stucked for 1h in a jam, missed my plane :(

More
14 years 2 months ago #79916 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
:( Damn..

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #79925 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
Yeah.. really bad luck for you lobo. Another great player was missing out from the play action, as his wife gave birth to Junior jr. in the morning of the tournament. And if you didn t get it, Søren Kasper aka. Junior is now a proud father. Congrats again Søren. :)

The tournament had a pretty good level, and a great atmosphere as usual in Copenhagen.

I recorded a small clip from the final so you can get a feel of the energy from an ISSA event KO mode.

[flash=425,344]www.youtube.com/v/ZzUk4WDT9o8[/flash]

A few photos:

a href= picasaweb.google.com/djowGer/ISSA20?feat=embedwebsite img src= lh3.ggpht.com/_bBS4f9Dg4xc/S2Xpg3ez3lE/A...Fg/s160-c/ISSA20.jpg width= 160 height= 160 style= margin:1px 0 0 4px; /a

As final words I would like to congratulate the deserved top-3 players: Rasmus, Peter and ElMichaj.

More
14 years 2 months ago #79939 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
congratz to rasmus, peter and el - micha -jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj :P

it was a great tournament in a great location with great players and a great number of beers (even if lobo and junior couldnt participate :( ), and all these things together are so great that its nearly impossible to describe the atmosphere with banal words like these. Another possibility: my brain is (still) so fucked up by all these drugs, that I can t handle the language anymore. ;)

rasmus and peters final matches were just crazy (scoring, defense-actions, coming backs etc.)
I was lucky to be in copenhagen and not at home, where for sure I would have watched the shitty final of Africa Cup od Nations... :P, which was 1-0 for Egypt vs. Ghana. boring. Instead of that I saw a 3-1 for Peter, followed by a 3-1 for Rasmus (What a mentality!) and several other games with several other scores that I really cant remember dued to reasons I mentioned above.

anyway: thx to the ISSA crew for the hospitality and this great event, I surely come back in future!

More
14 years 2 months ago #80032 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
thank you guys for another great tournament. congratulations to Rasmus, Peter and Michael, and to Soren of course.

i hope to visit your beatiful town again, and have another perfect mix of sensi, conversations about politics and culture and few bottles of beer. i only hope next time we won t play in january again, as it was waaay to cold on the outside. well, why would i need to go outside, anyway ;)

oh, yes - and next time i will be very happy to see the nice trophy for the best defender of the tournament :)

personal thanks to Andreas and Soren for being nice hosts on friday, to Rasmus for running everything smoothly on the saturday (even with the long, long wait for a few late players), and to the German crew ElMichaj and Bomb, and Danish Djowger and Klaris for being cool guys and for a technical support. see you all in Wroclaw?

14 years 2 months ago #80137 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: ISSA XX Januray 30!
great tournament with 3rd place for me :)

i love this little town

i try to enter the result this weekend :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds