Re: ElMichaJs (bombing) SWOS Party

12 years 11 months ago #101384 by ElMichaJ
Hey party-people :)

I have to thank you very much for that great event. It was like always again a great pleasure to meet you in Berlin.
This was my first official tournament in Berlin, which was not played at my or bombs home. So we were a little bit in panic
the days before. But all of you helped a lot for having a cool, fast and funny tournament.

I was so happy that you all were here. I have to say: Big Thanks !!!

and i am sure we will do another edition in Berlin :)

Results and Stats will be entered until today evening or tomorrow at the latest :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #101385 by Foka
uhm i hope u lost papper with results :(

heheh ;)

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #101386 by Schulle
Yesssss - I am proud I was a part of an awesome offline tournament at Berlin!

Thx Micha and Bomb for organising. Location, equipment and atmosphere were excellent!
The tournament was held in the center of Berlin, a nice bar with perfect SWOS playing area downstairs.
We could watch the Bundesliga LIVE on the upper floor, have a drink at the bar or sit outside to chill in the sun and watch the life on the streets. Really great!

About my performance, it was not my day on PC in groupstage where I finished 7th in group. In Romaneq s 2nd quarterfinalgames (he played Falcon before as they both thought it would be them playing in quarterfinal :D :o ) I managed to win the first game 4-1, second game was very close but in the end I made it to the semifinal. Playing Blazej there was again a heavy number as I had no chance in our groupstage match where I was butchered 0-4 and had no chance.
But semifinals were other games, where first match ended 3-2 for Blazej and second was 3-3. Great games!
In the 3rd place matches against Foka I could get my hands on the cup after a comfortable win in the first game.
Congrats to the winner Marin - very constant playing with some ugly/disgusting goals as well ;)

On Amiga I was playing really concentrated and got better in rhythm :)
I managed to win the Amiga group with only 1 defeat and 1 draw. That was sth I never expected concerning the line-up of ElmichaJ s swos party.

My quarterfinal vs Xflea was a very nervous game in the beginning but I managed to stay cool in the end.

Semifinal against Foka, I was happy to play in semifinal, so there was no pressure for me in these two games.
Foka went ahead 2-0 very fast, but I managed to come back and finally scored the equalizer and so the match ended 2-2.
2nd match was tough as well, but again I stayed cool and was in the final!

Hell yeah - the final. Of course sth I didn t expect. Watching the other semifinal Marin vs Blazej I saw another heavy fight coming up.
My coolness ended in the final games where Blazej was like Speedy Gonzalez on the goal line and scratched, tackled and headed so many of my shots away - it was outstanding!
Not only that, he also scored nice goals and so after 3-4 and 2-5 there was no doubt that Blazej had won the final and so Amiga cup of ElmichaJ s swos party totaly deserved.
Congrats!

Special for me was the (estimated 20 years) old 40 oldschool TV screen Bomb brought so we played some group matches on that one. It was like standing on the SWOS field directly :D
And of course the nice cookies, Peter ;)
Ah, and to have my 2nd pad back for 8hours, then it was gone again to poland. NP Foka, you can bring it to the next offline tournament. 8)

It was really nice to see and party with all you guys and girls!
See you again!

More
12 years 11 months ago #101387 by Foka
LOL!! I check now and u have right! I have u pad again. :D

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #101404 by ElMichaJ
amiga stats entered ... pc is following :)

blazej has made a big jump to top 10

12 years 11 months ago #101408 by ElMichaJ
pc updated too^^

12 years 11 months ago #101410 by ElMichaJ
i hope there will follow some pictures :)

12 years 11 months ago #101549 by ElMichaJ
any news pictures there ?

More
12 years 9 months ago #103955 by djowGer

any news pictures there ?

It seems all paparazzies were drunk :P

More
12 years 9 months ago #103982 by xflea
my mobile with all the pictures from Berlin party was stolen just after I got back home...:(

lost them all

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds