Break in Summer

More
17 years 9 months ago #10356 by enbino
Replied by enbino on topic Re: Break in Summer
oh we are in july ok:)
many turkish players or all of them ask for league hehe...:) now what i have to do
may be i can do the liga on some other page but without srns will they be interested in or not lets see:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10360 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Break in Summer
Sorry, I had a problem with my internet connection on the weekend, I will do the new season today.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10398 by KAFKA
Replied by KAFKA on topic Re: Break in Summer
forever liga :)

More
17 years 8 months ago #11203 by RobinFriday
Replied by RobinFriday on topic Re: Break in Summer
Theres always 5 minutes at least every day minimum for a game!!!! You need a passion injection if you cant spare it!! Fair enough there are exceptions ! moving house, being broke , illness and death other than that there should be no reason!!!! failing the net going down and a nuclear war :)

Play till your fingers bleed!!!

:)

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18658 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Break in Summer
Any new intresst for this yeahr? I m still have the hope that we can have a summer break (maybe 2 month if you don t like 4 month)...

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18663 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Break in Summer

Any new intresst for this yeahr? I m still have the hope that we can have a summer break (maybe 2 month if you don t like 4 month)...

Everybody can have a summer break as he likes! Just tell the league admins... and you will only be relegated once!

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18710 by GMOwl
Replied by GMOwl on topic Re: Break in Summer
I was about to start a new topic about this kind of thing, but I think this thread may be similar too (without reading all the other posts)

I was thinking the other day that perhaps we are having too many cups, leagues, tournaments now. You can see that there are many many of them when you visit IRC... dsl (or any national league) , ASL , CTWC , SEL , National Cup , ooo etc. And then you have one-off cups every night or so.

I know that we each have an option not to enter a league or a cup, but I certainly don t want to offend and sometimes you enter without realising just how much commitment is required. Like Lucaa often asks us to enter his Italian league, and I bet he sometimes gets offended when I keep saying no !

Like the other night I was on-line, and I almost felt under pressure to get CTWC, SEL and other games played. But at the same night I was in a tourney with Schulle so only managed a few other games. And I also think that I don t enjoy all these cups and leagues as much as I used to because I cannot remember what is happening in each one... I m sure I m not the only one thinking like that!

So, I got thinking perhaps to have a sort of summer break, where national competitions, CL, ASL etc are suspended for perhaps 2 months? And then there can be a greater focus on special leagues like SEL, CTWC and other cups etc. These could be almost like fun summer one-offs, whereas the leagues are the bread and butter.

It s only an idea, and I totally understand we can opt out of cups and leagues as we choose. I wonder if any one is thinking we are on the verge of overkill?

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18717 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Break in Summer

Everybody can have a summer break as he likes! Just tell the league admins... and you will only be relegated once!

So you mean for example i stay in ASL 4 in May. Then i send league admin that i make holiday from computer gaming the next 3 month until september. In september i come back to online gaming, then i can play in ASL 5 (even there is a ASL 7 or ASL 8:..) because i have tell that i make holliday?

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18739 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Break in Summer
Yes!

More
17 years 6 days ago #18989 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Break in Summer
pfff, espc Haifu, who has been here for month needs a summer break ::)

sorry mate...

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds