Re: European Sommer League results

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71811 by Zarathustra
all the cups here for me are for fun but if i play 28 matches till the deadline it should have some respect by organizer not to allow some players to calculate how to progress in next stage when it is over.

This is my opinion (and also think common sense) and not going to argue more on that point.It is the duty and responsibilty of the organizer to obey the rules not to make discretionary decisions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71812 by Kanu

why shouldn t we allow them to play?

that s a simply matter of fairness and respect. People who subscribes to a tournament accept its rules. And you wrote rules for this fun cup... so why allow people to break them? :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #71813 by Eleven
Ok, i can understand you but as Zef played his games it was still 20th August in Portugal ;)

More
14 years 7 months ago #71814 by Eleven
The first round is over now, please don t enter any scores. I am setting the final group now. Thanks everybody for participating.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71815 by Zarathustra
Just to say that it is very disappointing that you Eleven as organizer haven t respected rules and participants who played great number of matches in this competition and took some results played after the deadline.

If you create the rules it doesn t mean that you can change it it as you like whenever you like.

btw very funny but there is only one official time. thats 24:00 CET (central european time)

More
14 years 7 months ago #71817 by Eleven
Official time?

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71818 by Zarathustra
Hey eleven when you play asl cup does it start according CET or Portuguese or New York or maybe Ankara time??? ;D

More
14 years 7 months ago #71819 by Kanu
2nd Round:

Sociopatic - Jack33 3:2

Jack33 - Sociopatic 4:2

PS: Zarathustra and Rocknroll regularly passed first round because of estabilished rules. Hey that s fun cup not randomrulez cup!

More
14 years 7 months ago #71820 by stellozza
2nd round :
vs jack _33 12:1 4:3

More
14 years 7 months ago #71824 by Eleven

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds