ECC (for 2011 Sept.) - Results and Dating Suggest.

More
12 years 7 months ago #106254 by Blazej_Bdg
vs Ilcignodz 2-1 5-2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #106259 by ilcignodz

vs Ilcignodz 2-1 5-2

Yeah, at the end we have played that. Was after the end of deadlines, i don t know if it is regular but this i think that will decide Dimetron.

More
12 years 7 months ago #106265 by ulg81
lol nevermind its after deadline so results are not updated :D the most important that You are played on swos grass green ;)

More
12 years 7 months ago #106270 by dimetrodon

Yeah, at the end we have played that. Was after the end of deadlines, i don t know if it is regular but this i think that will decide Dimetron.

Accordin to my post (www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?....msg105762#msg105762) Blazej s win was legal, and according to ulg it is always better to play on the pitch instead of a coin toss.

I just have arrived from the wonderful Belgrade open, so I will update the official staff only next morning maybe, but QFs can be played!
It is Blazej vs. Manuel and AX vs. Pedrito. Nice it is four players representing four countries and four leagues!

More
12 years 7 months ago #106517 by dimetrodon
OK. The situation before the Final:

AX - Pedrito
I have talked with AX, and he told me that he made bad injuries against Pedrito. So he offered a rematch, Pedrito don t want to. So after all AX is in the Final.
But thank you very much for both Pedrtio and AX that fair behavior!

As a guideline for the future (if you accept it from me):
- Injuries are part of the game! Do visit a Sensi Day or a Belgrade Open, or any offline, and you will feel that not-sterile atmosphere! :D
- If you want to be very-very-very over mega fair, you can offer a rematch. And see who is good for the 2nd time. (And what if you will get some injured player, and the opp, don t want a rematch... or what if you ahead of 3 goals and after you make 2...)

Manul - Blazej
Manuel posted but not valid as he posted not his future availability but the fact that he is online, and he did it after deadline day s 18:00. On the other hand Blazej, who don t posted was online from about 19:00 to midnight.
So if i totally strict, that it is a none posted situation, deadline is over, and both out.
But I can see that both player wanted to play.
Manuel also told be (again a fair player) that he want to play on the pitch, not via posting. Nice.

Finally I have told Manuel, that he have to post his availability now for tomorrow, and if Blazej wont appear, and play tomorrow, than Manuel is in Final with AX.

More
12 years 7 months ago #106518 by Manuel
BLAZEY: tomorrow i can play from 22:30 to 23:30...and in the moorning i will be online,from 11:30...in the afternoon i will be out (but some hour i stay at home,i don t know when i will go out)...maybe in first afternoon i will be online

More
12 years 7 months ago #106519 by Manuel
Look on the forum in European Champion Clubs Cup (for 2011 September) please look my post of 26 September...i gived already my availability (for 28 September)!

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #106520 by Manuel
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?....msg106344#msg106344

I mean this post where i gived my availability

But confirm that i want play the matches

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #106522 by dimetrodon
If I am strict, it was in bad topic (I have not checked even).

But I don t tell this. As you are very-very fair, and I try to also be! :) And maybe my fault, as should not have to make separate topic.

More
12 years 7 months ago #106531 by Manuel
[13:05] Manuelll23 yooooooooooooooo
[13:05] Manuelll23 finallyyyy
[13:05] Manuelll23 do you want play ???
[13:06] Manuelll23 ECC ?
[13:06] Manuelll23 semifinal
[13:09] BlazejBdg hello
[13:09] BlazejBdg i can t play
[13:09] Manuelll23 really ?
[13:10] Manuelll23 _D
[13:10] BlazejBdg haven t computer able to play until next teusda
[13:10] BlazejBdg y
[13:11] Manuelll23 what do you mean for teusda ?
[13:11] BlazejBdg tuesday
[13:11] Manuelll23 oook

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds