OOO Games

More
10 years 8 months ago #120122 by FIncad
OOO Games was created by FIncad
Hi!
How does this ooo gamethin work? Do i have register somewhere and what? After that, playing ooo-games with someone and results are send to admins to get some ranking points or what? How about the team? Do i have to always use the same team and/or create one, or? If any topics related to this in this forums, please share it here..

Cheers

Fincad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #120123 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: OOO Games
ooo = one on one! -- Results HAVE TO be entered on website.

1st: You find an opponent in the chatroom who agrees to play ooo game(s).
2nd: 3mins per game. Free team choice (mainly from save disc, eg. Real vs. Brazil, or whatever you like...). Equal Off!

3rd: Entering results: One player clicks on the other players profile, there is a button called Play match , pick the number of games of you played (eg. 4).
4th: Challenged player finds a request about the games in his Open requests page: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/users/requests (you have to be logged in, naturally). Accept this request.

5th: Enter results in the same order you played your games. Both players have to enter the correct results, otherwise they won t be entered by website.
(No admin has to confirm them!!) (If somebody is cheating or refuses to enter agreed ooo-games, report it here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?board=64.0)

6th: Ranking points are updated automatically. (if you win vs. a higher ranked player you gain more points and vice versa).

More
10 years 8 months ago #120126 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: OOO Games
Hi!
Thanks for the info. Have to tried it soon.

Cheers

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #120381 by zapata77
Replied by zapata77 on topic Re: OOO Games
A very useful information for a rookie like me!

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds