Nordic cup

More
10 years 7 months ago #120406 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Nordic cup
It is a nice idea for a cup. But you can count out anton (inactivity) and duo (busy untill november he said). But perhaps klaris and madshilde will play, although they dont play online that much, i know they are just one call away :)

So we are 4-6 players. Not much of a purely KO cup. I guess a small league with 2 matches vs each. And then 1vs4 and 2vs3 in semi. I like the system from ali s olympic cup, with best of 5 games. One game is diy cup with 1 leg, et and pen, meaning you will find a winner each game. First to win 3 games moves on to next games. So semis, bronze and final played in a best of 5.

Other rules: frozen pitch? :P no, just kidding. Random, 3 mins all games, standard tactics.

Perhaps cup schedule. 1-2 weeks. With players posting their availability here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120407 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Nordic cup

It is a nice idea for a cup. But you can count out anton (inactivity) and duo (busy untill november he said). But perhaps klaris and madshilde will play, although they dont play online that much, i know they are just one call away :)

So we are 4-6 players. Not much of a purely KO cup. I guess a small league with 2 matches vs each. And then 1vs4 and 2vs3 in semi. I like the system from ali s olympic cup, with best of 5 games. One game is diy cup with 1 leg, et and pen, meaning you will find a winner each game. First to win 3 games moves on to next games. So semis, bronze and final played in a best of 5.

Other rules: frozen pitch? :P no, just kidding. Random, 3 mins all games, standard tactics.

Perhaps cup schedule. 1-2 weeks. With players posting their availability here.

Hi!
Sounds great djowger. Im in for sure to get my asskicked and losing all the games :D

Hälsningar
Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #120528 by djowGer
www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3672

Cup is now live!

League with 2 games vs each. 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3 in KO. KO is played in a best of 5 series. First to win 3 matches wins the series. Each game in Ko must have a winner and will be played as DIY CUP, 3 min, 1 leg, et + penalties.

If you cant find your opponents online, tell them when you will be ready to play in this thread.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120529 by FIncad
Hi!
First game played and lost to allmighty sensi grandmaster (ASGM) Djowger.

Let the sensi be with you..

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #120531 by Anton81
Replied by Anton81 on topic Re: Nordic cup
hi.

I will try to play some sensible Soccer again. Had a break in some years now. So i will gladly join the League. But im not that active, but will try to be online in some evenings.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120532 by FIncad

hi.

I will try to play some sensible Soccer again. Had a break in some years now. So i will gladly join the League. But im not that active, but will try to be online in some evenings.

Great news m8 and welcome. Now we are talking business, 4 nordic countries in..great.

Fincad

More
10 years 7 months ago #120533 by djowGer
Great to have you back. If you know in advance when you can play, please post it here in this thread.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120608 by djowGer
@Gin-Ola: When will you be available online again?

More
10 years 7 months ago #120668 by FIncad
To Anton81, when u have time to play the match between us? Maybe end of the week. I will be online at the evenings round 4-7 pm cet.

Till Anton, när kan vi spela det här Nordic Cup spelet mot dig/oss. Jag ska vara online i kvällerna runt kommande veckonslutet, mellan 4-7pm cet eller så.

Cheers / Vi ses

Fincad

More
10 years 6 months ago #121060 by FIncad
Hi!
So nordic cup didnt get so much interest that its worth of a continueing, so this is one of those unfinished cups/tournaments.

Untill the next time.

Fincad

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds