TOP ONLINE STATES

More
12 years 7 months ago #104738 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: TOP ONLINE STATES
...as time goes by... :-\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #104742 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: TOP ONLINE STATES

...as time goes by... :-\

it has very little to do with it, actually.

There s still tons of people out there who would be more than willing to give SWOS online a shot, problem is that since neither SWOS nor sensiblesoccer.de get promoted/advertised/viraled anywhere these people don t even know about it. Real talk.

...and then there s the kids who surely aren t going to Google SWOS since they ve never heard about it EVER.

Case in point being the fact that on the italian website we ve been able to rack up about 25 (twentyfive!) players who had never played SWOS Online before in the matter of a few months by just posting/advertising on italian websites about electronic entertainment/retrogaming...(not many of them kept playing after their first Online Career season but that s a whole different can of beans) and the majority of them was like Woah, can you REALLY play SWOS Online!? Sheet man, why didn t you tell me that 2 or 5 years ago... :o

So yeah.

There s more to it of course (the emu being a bi0tch to set-up, the chat being dead due to bad habits - OOO? HF GG GL? How about you use more than 2 letters for each sentence, we re not talking over a damn morse telegraph ::) -, the forums/site being a mess, etc.) but I don t really have the time to go over that now, maybe next time! :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #104759 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: TOP ONLINE STATES
Plus: It is summertime now. Several active players are on holiday.

BTW: I wonder why nearly all czech players have left. Did they leave in anger and opened an own czech community?

More
12 years 7 months ago #104760 by AdfBoy
Replied by AdfBoy on topic Re: TOP ONLINE STATES

Plus: It is summertime now. Several active players are on holiday.

BTW: I wonder why nearly all czech players have left. Did they leave in anger and opened an own czech community?

Czech online player once I organized myself. Offline scene represented Geo and Marty, which I also eventually brought. I gave some information on various websites and players have come from the Czech Republic + of their friends. Then I ended up swos and gradually it ended there. Btw no Czech online community is beyond ss.de :) Just stopped playing. He would have to find someone who would it started again.

ps: I used Google-Trans has better English like me:)) I understand well but I do not write anything:) Passive English:)

12 years 7 months ago #104791 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: TOP ONLINE STATES
there are some interesting points ... :) i read a good italian idea ;)

as we need admins for forum, events and leagues ... we need advertisers too...

i did that job 10 years ago ... after that playaveli and redhair did that job ...

now we need some marketing managers ^^ and connectors to other communities ...

- posting in forums and message boards .. in several languages
- contacting other communities

and so on ...

so feel free to contact me if you have questions about these tasks ...

but feel free to make this jobs by your own :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds