Re: R.I.P Fair Play

More
14 years 5 months ago #76302 by lobo
R.I.P Fair Play was created by lobo

no words for how disgusting it is

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #76306 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
Seconded. I ve always been a great admirer of Henry, but this makes me as sick as I felt when Maradona handballed vs England in 1986.
It sets a great example for all young kids. Why shouldn t I cheat? ....

Platini won t mind though. Hey, France have qualified, that s good enough for him.
Wonder what would have happened if it had been the other way round.......

Seeing as we re talking about Fair Play here..how about a bit of Women s Football in America... surely that s all fair.
This girl has been contracted for the (Un)friendly league :D.

More
14 years 5 months ago #76309 by Foka
Replied by Foka on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
Ehh nooo wayyyyyy man. WHat fair play ..... Yes it wasnt nice but what do u think .... what Henry can do ? After this hand and goal ?? U think Henry can say : STOP !! IT WAS HAND !! NOTE GOAL ! HA HA HA man its football its mistake games one tame mistake make players, anoter time reffory.

But i dont know u saw yesterday .... after march Henry goes to every Irlnad players .... it was fair (mayby he say sorry mayby give hand).

More
14 years 5 months ago #76310 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
What Henry can do.........? Ask what Henry can´t do !!! He shouldn´t play the ball with his hand!

That was on purpose, he cheated to win!!! If that is ok for you, i wait for your next comments in the tribunal to cheaters in SWOS :P

CHEATING SUX !!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #76311 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
That s true Foka. He did go to some of the Irish players to apologize.

I hope that the same mark of respect can be shown by the French towards the devastated Irish fans.
That would show real character. We ll see.

I do admit it was a tough decision for him to make.
Imagine what would have happened if he d admitted the handball and France had lost....
Also, think of all the money involved in qualifying. Ireland have lost an awful lot.
Ireland isn t a rich footballing nation. Imagine what that money could have done for (for example) the youth game in Ireland.
That s money they ve been cheated out of.

The whole incident reminds me of an old football story of mine.
I used to be centre forward. In a duel for the ball in the opponents penalty area I was the last one to touch the ball before it went out of play.
I gave the ball to their keeper for a goal kick, the referee signalled for a corner for us.
I told the referee I was the last player to touch the ball so it was a goal kick for them....he almost gave me a yellow card!!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #76339 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
Game needs a replay..

More
14 years 5 months ago #76341 by Foka
How many games in history was replay ? How many in history was misteak refory ?

U want replay every games with shitty reforey ?

Here its no problem with Henry and his hand .... problem is bad rules. We have XXI !! We can make replay and technical refore can watching action on tv and give sugestion reforey.

More
14 years 5 months ago #76369 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
Oezbekistan - Bahrein in 2006 went to a replay..

More
14 years 5 months ago #76371 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: R.I.P Fair Play
Everyone knew France had to qualify no matter what ;)

I don t blame Henry much (How many other players have done the same or worse?), but it s amazing how the ref or linesman didn t see that as it was so obvious. Maybe they just didn t want to see it.
And now probably France will kick Portugal out in the World Cup... once again.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #76373 by Foka
Ok so i ask from another site. Waenae and Ali :

We have play off games :

Germany - Turkey .....

1. In last minutes Hasan Sukur - legendary Turkey player make same hand like Hnery. Turkey goes to World Cup. What u think Ali ? U say : HAKAN CHEATER !! I Want replay ? Dont think so.
2. In last minutes Michael Ballack - Germany star make same hand like Henry. Germany goes to WC. What u think Waenae? U say Ballack u are cheater !! Want replay - dont tknink so.

Yes mayby u think in one sec its littel not fair, poor rivals ... but in next moment u are happy beacouse u team win !!

Waenae u say : He shouldn´t play the ball with his hand!

It was one second ... u are sure he think about fair games in this moment - he touch ball hand and pas, was goal and he celebrate. Easy.

Man seriuos i understand it wasnt nice for Irish players, fans, ppls. I understand it ... but its only football. On Euro in Austria. Poland have importent game vs Austria we lead 1:0 and in 94 ref make fucking misteak and give pen for Austria. End 1:1. And yes i was angry but next days i say shit happens and next time ....

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds