YSoccer14: what's next?

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125809 by Massimo32
Hi all,
YSoccer14 has been out for a few months, it has received a few good reviews/feedbacks, but the downloads aren t very high.
Now it s time to decide the best way to continue with the development of the game. What s your preference?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125827 by Playaveli
Other: Improve the ball physics.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125830 by Massimo32

Other: Improve the ball physics.

Could you please elaborate? What aspect need improvement (spin effect, gravity level, bounce)?

More
9 years 7 months ago #125923 by Playaveli
Try to mix physics from PC and Amiga SWOS (XBLA SWOS as a result).

More
9 years 6 months ago #125926 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: YSoccer14: what's next?
Firstly I have to say that Y-Soccer is probably the most promising SWOS clone :) I really like that now it s possible to have more than 16 players in team :) Graphics also looks nice. However, for me gameplay still needs much work - especially goalkeepers AI. I know it s difficult to do - first SWOS verisons also had problems with goalkeepers. Also headings and slides should have been corrected. But in general I really hope that in some future it will become really great game and I m supporting you :)

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #125941 by Massimo32

Firstly I have to say that Y-Soccer is probably the most promising SWOS clone :) I really like that now it s possible to have more than 16 players in team :) Graphics also looks nice. However, for me gameplay still needs much work - especially goalkeepers AI. I know it s difficult to do - first SWOS verisons also had problems with goalkeepers. Also headings and slides should have been corrected. But in general I really hope that in some future it will become really great game and I m supporting you :)

Hi Mozg, first of all thanks for your feedback :)
We try to improve the game with each new version, and we want to continue to do so.
But since mobile platforms are now very powerful and very common, we re wondering if porting the game on those devices would be worthwhile.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds