What about loan, trial and reserve players?

• brunobliss
  • brunobliss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130999 by brunobliss
Replied by brunobliss on topic Re: What about loan, trial and reserve players?
I always play trials and res aswell, recently go a midfileder going from trial to 1.5M. But the most common is to have a trial or res RB going 4.5M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #131358 by tommyboo
For me, the one truly disappointing thing about the trial system (and player attributes in general) in SWOS is that you can pretty much spot any player worth keeping in about five seconds. Just put them on the pitch and see how quick they are. I don t think I ve ever seen a player who s lightning-quick, but hopelessly bad at everything else. (I could name a lot of players in RL who would fit that description!) Or the opposite: I don t think I ve ever seen a player who s slow as a snail, but could boss the defence with crunching tackles and strong headers, or could score goals with thunderous long-range shots. While I get it that the very best of players are great at everything, I think that the importance of speed is way too obvious in SWOS. It d bring a nice new tactical element in the game if the players were a bit more different.

More
8 years 5 months ago #131359 by Playaveli
If you play with custom tactics you are somewhat independent from speed. Especially in career mode, it s a cool thing to place a slow striker but with godlike finishing inside the box, and then just feed him with passes.

More
1 year 1 month ago #146500 by Gosen
Never had player worth more than 100k from this. Is this depended on league? Average squad worth?

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds