Heading tutorial?

More
5 years 1 month ago #140951 by pol2381
Heading tutorial? was created by pol2381
Hi I have been playing SWOS since 1994 and when internet come to my life and finally can knew other people who love this game, I started to ask myself How this people shoot with the head in that way?
Let me explain: When I shoot with the head (DOS version) My player always make a flying header but when I see some gameplays I see that people can header from the ground. How do you do that? Anyone can teach me? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #140952 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Heading tutorial?

Hi I have been playing SWOS since 1994 and when internet come to my life and finally can knew other people who love this game, I started to ask myself How this people shoot with the head in that way?
Let me explain: When I shoot with the head (DOS version) My player always make a flying header but when I see some gameplays I see that people can header from the ground. How do you do that? Anyone can teach me? Thanks.

Before going into detail:
- high headers only work in two DOS versions of SWOS: ECE 96/97! Not the original SWOS!

How to do them? Read page 9:
- drive.google.com/file/d/1lygamnMnN2YyiNY1N2QWqTIuGTJ2YwM2/view

High headers work just as high shots: Pull joystick into opposite direction!
Standing headers work by pressing fire when joystick/keys are centered (no direction!!!) first, the apply direction afterwards!
Attachments:

More
5 years 1 month ago #140957 by pol2381
Replied by pol2381 on topic Re: Heading tutorial?
Thanks play I am using SWOS 16/17 (I think is the 96/97 with the teams updated

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds