Re: Total Pack and synchronised updates question

• Poolman
  • Poolman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #50145 by Poolman
Hi,

First this is amazing, swos on XP, genius. I just got hold of the total pack, all installed and looking good v1.09.
I was just wondering if i can use the latest synchronised updates on this otal pack version of SWOS ? and if so how do I get them to work?
whever i load the game through the total pack screen it appears to be the older player data (on the basis of the screen shots at synchronated.110mb.com/updates.html i use fabregas price as an indicator)
Anyones help woul be greatly appreciated thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #50177 by jankula
Hi Poolman ! CNG on your first post!
Copy files for Pc update from synchronated.110mb.com/updates.html to SWOS-Total Pack folder\Launcher\TEAM_SETS\04 folder overwriting the existings ones,then start Total pack and choose Synchronated update 2006-07 (Type II) , that should do the trick ;)

Cheers

• Poolman
  • Poolman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #50218 by Poolman
Thanks Jankula, that worked a treat. Now to try and make some money, i forgot how much you haemorrhage in the career mode!

More
15 years 8 months ago #50643 by wipe0wt
Can I have some advice on getting the amiga version on pc to work? I have the hdf 96-97 working but dont know what to do with the 3 files syncronater has

More
15 years 8 months ago #50651 by Synchronated
wipe0wt, I have sent you a PM.

remember, many more leagues are in progress, the ENG/ITA/ESP leagues are just a preview really :)

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds