Re: Sensible Days 2009

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71678 by paczek
Replied by paczek on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Fantastic tournament !!  8)

My photo : picasaweb.google.com/sensible2009/SensibleDays2009#

Decoration AMIGA :

Decoration PC :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71679 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Congrats again to all winners :D

A few things i will note .

First the positive 8) :

- Location was great !!!! Beer was cheep and the food was good for a youth hostel !

- Organisation was good. We had only one PC who worked not that good.

- The offline-community is like a big family :D That is something really special for me !

Second , the negative things : ( :

- The searching for tactics is really annoying and took too much time on sunday in the Amiga-tournament !

- The searching for the next players in the league is really,really,really,really annoying ! That stops the fun for me in a nice tournament. Sometimes the PC or the Amiga stands still for 15min :(

- People who are be drunken in the middle of the groupstage :-X I drink my beer also over the day , but it´s more fun for all guys when all are sober :-\ I know, we can not forbidden to drink , but everyone should think about his own behaviour . Thanks ;)

Some suggestions for the negative things #1 and #2 !

- The tactic from every participant who want to play with his own tactic must be sended by email to the organizer. The latest date for the email is maybe 1 week before the competition starts. So the organizer has enough time to make a disk for every Amiga with all tactics. If someone forget to send his tactic, he has to play with the tactics on the disks or with standard tactics.

- Every opponent who isn´t to find in 3,4 or 5 min ( we can discuss about ) get a def-lost ( 0 points , 0-3 goals ) !
...If you have played in the groupstage , you have enough time directly after your match to go on the toilett or to buy some beer or smoke , or whatever... ! But sometimes i searched in the whole hostel and didn´t find anybody :(

Looking forward too see some other opinions to make the Days better and better and better and b..... ;D

More
14 years 7 months ago #71688 by FLegby
Replied by FLegby on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Hello Everyone,

the event for Dinnye and me was great. We thank this for the organisers (special thanks to Playaveli for being helpful online and offline), and the people we had a chance to play against in the group. I don t wanna speak for Dinnye, but for me it was great fun to play against you guys, except for Marin and his disgusting goal ;)

Btw, can any organiser send me the results of group A B? And the playoff tree as well. I only need PC results! We had a report on our own website, but the results would be nice to share with the public.

Greetings:
Newcomers from Hungary
Dinnye and FLegby

More
14 years 7 months ago #71689 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Great event it was, nice location, good atmosphere and thrilling tournaments, especially the PC Knock-Out s were full of surprises. My personal favorite highlight was to see ElMichaJ s performance on PC, I have just no words for it. Also Playaveli on Amiga, the standing double header in semi-final (!) was the cherry on the cream. History was written in Fulda. Manuel s performance on both tournaments was very impressive, too.
... etc. pp. ;)

Congrats to all winners!

I would like to thank all participants for coming!

More
14 years 7 months ago #71694 by Marin Parushev
About two hours ago Bulgarian team entered our country and by now everyone is home having rest.
It was a fantastic tournament indeed and I am happy that I ended both tournaments with dignity - 1/4 final on PC and 1/8 final on Amiga (I lost to PC winner and Amiga runner up).
My goals... disgusting as they could be are not something special and I believe that next year I will have no chance scoring them vs. you FLegby ;)
I am very tired now and I need some rest cause we traveled almost non stop (we stopped only in Munchen for the Bayern fan shop so I could buy some nice things).
This is not my last post about Sensi Days 2009 cause I have so much to say about this wonderful tournament.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71700 by LeMaN
Replied by LeMaN on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Thanks 4 everyone! It was fantastic!!! ;D 8) ;)

cya in Lubin next year I hope:))

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #71704 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
I m very happy becouse the community of Sensible Soccer is very funny,especially my big friends Sasy and Luca(like every year we enjoy a lot,every situation is comic and funny).So i want greet the pourtuguase team(EDGAR,PISTOLAS,GIGGS),you are really 3 great friends,i m sorry becouse i didn t watched the match of Giggs in 1/8 of final,i promise my support after that you song with me and Luca for support Sasy(but i arrived later)..then i want greet Leman(for funny song-moment),Foka(thanks for beer),Lobo,Romaneq...GEO and MARTY(our matches in final was the best of all Tournament)...COOLIO JACK(you are a good person,i hope that you coming also next year),LIK;ALI;HAKAN,ADHEMINO...the big ELEVEN and the crazy SCHULLE..MCT,Playaveli(you confirm your quality,was nice played agaist you in the group) and Elmichaj,Klinki,Piksy....Waenae and Pallister.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71707 by Paider
Replied by Paider on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
Hi all,

it was a great tournament with so much fun.
Thank you for organising this nice tournament.

Positive:
- Accomodation and food was really great
- PC tournament much better than last year (Duration, PC availability, Controllers ....)
- Atmosphere

Negative:
- Not so much, maybe also the point with the availability of the players during the tournament.
(Sometimes it is very odd to search all the time for some player, because he was on this room or something like that ( just pick a node to someone of the group or your last opponent where we can find you)
Maybe we can than finish sometime earlier and I would not as tired as I am at the moment :)

Here are my pictures: picasaweb.google.de/Paider83/WM0902?auth...v1sRgCLGnjN-MjcSc1AE feat=directlink

If anyone one want some of the pictures in a greater resolution, don t hesitate to contact me

More
14 years 7 months ago #71717 by Lucaa83
Replied by Lucaa83 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009

Thanks 4 everyone! It was fantastic!!! ;D 8) ;)

cya in Lubin next year I hope:))

LeMan...SHE!!!! :D

14 years 7 months ago #71719 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensible Days 2009
cool pix so far :D really nice ^^

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds