Re: Sensible Days 2010

More
13 years 8 months ago #88779 by Rock and Roll

Pick up Schulle in Braunschweig at 11:41 am .

You Germans really like to be punctual ;)

Have fun all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #88950 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010

More
13 years 8 months ago #88952 by xflea

More
13 years 8 months ago #88968 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010
Congrats to winners FOKA, BLAZEJ and MARIN!

From live results it looked like it was gonna be tripple win for poland, hehe. So extra good win for Marin winning the away matches. :)

Sensible Days 2010 slideshow:
xflea.republika.pl/swos/sensidays2010slideshow.html

cool photos. looking forward to more comment/media.

More
13 years 8 months ago #88976 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010
Time for my report:

We arrived in Wroclaw on friday at about 12.00 pm, fortunately Foka and Xflea fetched us at the airport so we didn t have to wait for bus and taxi. We drove to the World Cup location and afterwards the Eifel Crew wanted to go to town. Unfortunately, we went into the wrong direction and all we saw was masses of building sites, construction workers and diggers - Poland is preparing for EC 2012 - nice :D In the evening there was the first highlight of Sensi Days. Foka managed to show us the football match between Slask Wroclaw and Legia Warschau. Slask did well most of the time but a pity that Legia won 1-0 in the end. Fokas comment: Now, Sensi Days are cancelled! ;D

Fortunately, his prophecy did not come true. After some party in Wroclaw town on friday night it was time for the PC SWOS tourni on Saturday. Myself started well in this tournament: 7 wins and 1 draw in the first part of groupstage. In the second part I did not so well and so Sanek managed to get the first place while I came in second - a good result either. In the other groups the PC experts Marin, Karlos, Romaneq, Foka, Geo and ElMichaJ played a very good groupstage aiming for high positions in this tourni. However, also my mate Paider played well in the very tough group C and got a positive balance! Also Schulle, Wänä, Bomb, Klinki promoted to the next round.

In 1/16 I had to face Ibenolos who couldn t wait to play ;) :P He was 7th in group A but I had much respect to him because in his last matches he crushed his opponents and even played a 2-2 against Marin. However, I won 3-1 and 1-0 and promoted to the next round and was very happy to see Klinki win 5-1 and 0-0 against BazeJ (against whom I scored no goal in groupstage :) In 1/8 ElMichaJ was already waiting for a German derby - we were not happy to play against each other that early because that meant one German player had to leave the tourni. We played exciting matches and after 3-2, 0-1 and 0-0 a.e.t. I was the luckier player to win 7-6 on penalties. First penalty shootout in Sensi Days history? In 1/4 I faced Marin and these were my toughest fights ever. 2-1 for Marin, 3-2 for me. In replay Marin already leaded 2-0 but thx to my supprters I came back: 2-2 a.e.t. Again a penalty shootout - unbelievable. My keeper saved one penalty of Marin - GOOOOOLDENE HÄÄNDE ;D Thx Marin for these great matches. In 1/2 I faced Foka who really was on fire at his home World Cup. With 2-2 and 1-2 it was close again - Foka was in final and bet GEO who also played a fantastic tourni. In the match for the third place a deserved win for paczek - congrats to all three of u!!! Also congrats to Amiga winners Marin, Sanek and Bobbie (Wänä had the same fate like me coming in 4th place :( Congrats to the X-Box winners Blazej, Lobo, of course.

It has been a very nice weekend. Thx to polish guys for organization! Only bad thing were some PC problems but every world Cup ends in Sunday morning - we have the time so it doesn matter :)

Cya on the next cup!

Greetz, Andy

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #88982 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010
Thanks for this report Andy.

First penalty shootout in Sensi Days history? I

It was the second ever, to be exact!
First one was between me and Obi-Wan in a 2005 PC semifinal, check here:
sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=59 rid=308

Historical snapshot before shootout:

More
13 years 8 months ago #88983 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010
Pallister s award goes to Bobbiebobras - 61 goals in 50 games = avg. 1,22 per game.

More
13 years 8 months ago #88984 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010

Pallister s award goes to Bobbiebobras - 61 goals in 50 games = avg. 1,22 per game.

Congrats for that. Solid defense!

More
13 years 8 months ago #89000 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010
Congratulations to Marin and Foka!

More
13 years 8 months ago #89030 by FLegby
Replied by FLegby on topic Re: Sensible Days 2010

It was the second ever, to be exact!
First one was between me and Obi-Wan in a 2005 PC semifinal, check here:
sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=59 rid=308

you were uploading the replays in 2005! excelent idea :)
have you already been using your current tactic?

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds