Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

10 years 11 months ago #109133 by ElMichaJ
so letz start some traveling communities or help each other to find cheap travels ...

if we have luck, we maybe find a sponsor ... but we will see ...

i can say in berlin the cheapest would be like 150 €
in italy maybe the same ;)

depending on berlin swosser we will have left some place for polish players which come by train or car to berlin :)

i will rent a swos bus :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #109134 by dior
SWOS BUS sounds great ;)

More
10 years 11 months ago #109135 by Schulle

SWOS BUS sounds great ;)

I see you laying in the back of the SWOS bus again, Dior :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #109139 by Ali
@klaris: 100 euro is not much for me, I will join for sure. But I dont want to that international players wont join due high costs.
Swos bus nice! A route to pick all players up:) Yes lets try to help each other. This is not a tournament like fifa or pes where thousand of people joins. It will be just I hope 50 or more. So it will help us if all players says if they are interested to join, to find a solution..

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #109142 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
@Foka, I am willing to understand your point of view, but your argumentation is a bit out of line.
Two weeks holiday for 250 Euro isn t true, even in a cheaper country like Poland. Wroclaw is a bigger city then Almelo, but you don t know the price differences by comparing cities by size. I think that reconsidering the ways of transport could prove to work. In 2010 I got to Wroclaw and back for 120 Euros. If you don t have money for Sensidays then that is a individual circumstance, you cannot be accusing just because the Netherlands has a fairly high price level compared to the newer EU countries. To the Dutch price standard this really is a good thing on offer.

I can tell you that with around 40 beds taken a price of 100 Euros will be a regular price. If the price of an event really is a structural burden that that should be a separate point of discussion to my opinion. Last thing I would like to mention that if a lot of players participate the price per player becomes a little more positive. So please bare this in mind, SensiDays will always have it s costs!

More
10 years 11 months ago #109158 by djowGer
Hi fellow swos ers. Hope you all had a great christmas and new year! :) Just wanted to let you know that I expect to join along with Klaris for the dutch version of Sensi days this summer. Looking forward to it.

If hardware will be a problem we can probably bring amigas and some pc equipment with us in his car.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #109159 by dior
Schullleeee :D Yep, i remeber that well ;)
And about the money disscousion, it s true that whole trip and staying want be cheap. Agree. Still, there is no other option. I can only say that i hope plenty os swos player will join. I will try too, im saving money sinc now on. Hope to see all you guys in summer :)
BTW is there any coffeschops in Almelo? ;D

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #109170 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
@Djowger Feel invited to come. Supplying some hardware is very much wanted :)
@Dior, yes, but the weed is very expensive :)
On a serious note there is only one shop in Almelo, I would go and buy in Enschede wich will be probably on your route.

More
10 years 11 months ago #109188 by Klaris
Okay Ali. I just dont understand the discussion about the prize level. As Schulle and Peter says, there isent the big different in 85 (the 2 last years prizes) or 100 euros like it cost this year. But lets see how many people who will join, hopefully a lot :-)..
ElmichaJ: Good idea with a SWOS bus and travelling togehter, proberly it will minimize the travel expences :-).

More
10 years 11 months ago #109189 by Playaveli
Solution with self-discipline:
- From now on, put 2 Euro in a little save-case EACH DAY!!! Just 2 Euro!!
- That will save you an amout of approx. 300 Euro by July!

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds