Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark - July 26/27

More
9 years 8 months ago #125351 by andib
I just want to say some few words.

Thanks to all for your great words about the organisation of the tournament. Mostly the praises should go to Djowger and Klaris. Djowger for the fantastic organisation of the tournaments and Klaris for buying all the foods for sensi days and being the chef of the kitchen.

I would also give some praises to different people.
Nikola for travelling all the time with Marin no matter where he goes and for helping cleaning Grene-lejren . He did really a nice job together with Paider (and others) before leaving.
HeinAir for being the SWOS-paparazzi . We dont need to think about taking pictures when HeinAir is a part of a tournament.
Rock for helping Djowger with the administration of the tournaments.
The three dudes from Cph for participating eventhough the new the would lose big time.
Bromberg for participating as the only one from Hungary.
Ali for another great fight. I thought I would have done a better job against you this year, but you suprised me.
and all other participants for just being who you are and for joining this great event.

Im really already looking forward to next years sensi days and participating in different tournaments around Europe during the year.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #125352 by dzem
Well, I ll try to keep it short:
Organization: no reason to complain, even if I try to. I missed some recent SensiDays, but I doubt if it s possible to be better prepared than you were. Thumbs up!
Tourneys: It was the first time I felt better while playing PC than Amiga.. totally out of shape on Amiga(won most of group games with only one goal, mostly scored in 90th mins;-) Congrats to Lobo for not giving a chance to win.. really well played games in 1/16 on Amiga), but I really enjoyed playing... Classic Sensi. It s been first time I played it since approx. 20 years and I still recall disguisting ways of scoring that are always in.. just one more proof that SWOS is part of my life forever;)
Friends: meeting Polish crew is always a huge dose of utter laugh, thank you guys! Dior and the bus crew - thank you for being a pain in the ass and you didnt let me miss one more SD, I would have regretted it even more than previous failures. Also - all the other international guys - I enjoy the way we can just meet once in a year and chat like good friends - something I am going to miss for next 12 months.

Congrats to all the winners, you all really deserved it - apart from Playa, who wasted a great opportunity to lose a game in penalties. I hope you learnt your lesson and will do better in next finals against me;P

I kept thinking about organizing SD in 2015 , but now I doubt if I could keep up to the level Danish guys set... will see.

I got some videos and photos, but uploading it will take some time.. as usual;)

More
9 years 8 months ago #125353 by AndYpsilon

I kept thinking about organizing SD in 2015 , but now I doubt if I could keep up to the level Danish guys set... will see.

Ah, c mon mate :) If you think like this nobody would have organized any Sensi Days after the incredible Bulgarian edition in 2011 :)

We shouldn t compare too much - EVERY Sensi Days had and will have its pros and cons.

So just go for it - it s time again for Poland ;)

More
9 years 8 months ago #125354 by HeinAir
Voting for Poland! Would be my first time visiting our neighbour. :)

More
9 years 8 months ago #125355 by andib

Voting for Poland! Would be my first time visiting our neighbour. :)

I can already say some words in polish ;D Go for it, Dzem.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #125356 by djowGer
Would be cool with Days in Poland again. Poland is still the country with most swos members on the website, so it will be a sensible choice. :)
I also wonder if there is is still interest to host the tournament in Hungary or North Italy? Hawkz, bromberg, Retri, sox?

Or perhaps English residents such as torpedo, lobo or sensibleswos, would be interested in bringing it to UK?

I also heard some rumour about bringing it back to Fulda, Pirmasens or perhaps Hamburg? ;)

What we missed this year was obviously cheaper flights to Billund. Small airports cannot deliver this I guess. Only to popular big cities in Europe. Perhaps this should be taken into consideration for a new hosting country/city.

More
9 years 8 months ago #125357 by AndYpsilon
Maybe we should start the Sensi Days 2015 thread. Already nice discussions going on:)

More
9 years 8 months ago #125358 by andib

Maybe we should start the Sensi Days 2015 thread. Already nice discussions going on:)

Hehe yes I would be a good idea 8)

9 years 8 months ago #125361 by ElMichaJ
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25667

i have created a new Topic for 2015 :)

so here we can further discuss about denmark edition .... something like: where are the PC replays ;) ? wanna see my first goal against playa again :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #125504 by Playaveli
Sorry guys, for the delay about PC replays. I wasn t able to organize some PC monitor. Will try again tomorrow.
Fingers crossed.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds