Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 8 months ago #25032 by Stromberg
Replied by Stromberg on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Whatever there is between mt, you and the disliking of things some issa peepz said here [...] pls get over it [...]

Insutling doesn t help at all andy, thats somehow childish. If I said now pls don t reply to me, wouldn t you? It s obvious that this discussion went far beyond its borders, so

Whatever there is between mt, you and the disliking of things some issa peepz said here [...] pls get over it [...]

pretty pls with sugar on the top :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #25051 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
@ mt653:

After having had a nice and relaxing day with my family I d like to make you a final suggestion.

For the record (summary):
I was shocked about some of your accusations (insults? see underneath...)... I am a very patient person... we have been discussing 10 pages long (!!!) about the group stage of the Sensible Days tourrnament. All points have been said... pro, and contra.
And we still decide that we want to give DIY leagues a chance this year. Now, that was only for the record, like a short summary.

Here is my offer:
Please apologize to me and Redhair for calling us slaves and redefine your opinion about the Danes which you called drug addicts without knowing them and for no reason, imho. It s completely fine that you don t like our and their tournament rules, but this is too much, really.
I will happily accept the apologize and make a virtual hand-shake if you do it. You should be welcomed on the Days.
Furthermore I would still collect you from the airport.

Let s make peace. If not, there is unfortunately nothing I can help you with any further. It s your choice.
We re not animals, we should all behave like civilized European citizens. And I am not the one who is affronted for no good reason.
I can only beg you to make a clean apologize without digging into these arguments over and over again. Let s make a fullstop in this topic. And if you still feel the need to discuss etc... do that with me in private chats and leave this event in peace. Thanks in advance.

And be sure, on the event itself noone will remember this discussion of which some people here certainly think ended in a silly and unnecessary way.

Have a nice day.

PS: I deleted my post from this morning to approve my good intension. Please, spare a thought with you. If it s not for me, or the ISSA, or somebody else or even yourself,, it should definately be for the beauty of our beloved computer game, which is SWOS...

More
16 years 8 months ago #25068 by Marin Parushev
Ok, finally the topic is unlocked so I can post some things.
First of all I think sensi days will be loads of fun. You know what they say: The more - the merrier .
Second of all, I think some of the things written here in the forum or the private conversations in chat are exaggerated. It is much easier to write things online, rather than saying them in the eyes of the person you talk to. I m sure noone here thinks bad things about the others. And even if we all have different interests, at sensi days we gather to play the game we all love - SWOS.
Last but not least - guys, stop writing posts that exceed 1000 words. I can t read that much. Like someone here wrote: What a potential . Shall we contact some publishing company??? Cause what I see here is... there are some people who can write the first SWOS novel.
Sensi days are coming and only 6 days left until my departure (and first ever trip abroad). Play SWOS :)

More
16 years 8 months ago #25072 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Finally, a good end in this awesome thread :P

Cya all next week!

More
16 years 8 months ago #25073 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
@ playa / red: Do u really think its really necessary to keep 2-3 beds free in csce of emergancy??

If there will be an emergancy like a pregnant woman or somebody who s leg is broken... i would sleep on the ground.. in my car or i would not sleep at all! :D

(drunken people = not a case of emergancy :P)

More
16 years 8 months ago #25077 by Playaveli
Mark, yes, we need some beds for some of our helpers, maybe.
---

I have a request:

@ ALL:

I need a microphone! A normal microphone for PC use. No headset...only a straight mic.

Can somebody bring one?

More
16 years 8 months ago #25079 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
I talked to playaveli in private chat in IRC.
Being this mainly a thing between me and playa , i think it s not necessary to post here what we talked about.

To summarize :
I apologized to playaveli for my behaviour here in forum as well as in our private conversations.
I tried to clear all that slave ( done in my first moment of frustration , still remains something wrong to do) and drug addicts thing (the biggest misunderstanding ever in my opinion, but still my fault to talk and joke , even in a private conversation, about such serious issues) once and for all.
I am really sorry.

All of you please remember english is not my language so misunderstandings and lost in translation are possible.
I understand that what it seems like a harmless joke to me could sound as offence to other, so sorry if that happened, it was not my intention to offend anyone here.
I ll do my best to avoid that to happen again!

I think i must apologize to all for the bad show too!

Looking forward to know If for playaveli that is ok...
...so now i wait a sign from him.

More
16 years 8 months ago #25081 by Playaveli
If that came from the bottom of your heart and you really mean it (which I don t question) I have a huge respect for you.
I will happily accept your apologize. This post should/can be an example of what all of our members (including admins) should think about before posting things they ll later regret. Really...well said, mt!
And now....

LET S PARTY! ;D

Can anybody bring me a microphone?

More
16 years 8 months ago #25082 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Finally great news! Good to read that Mt and Playa!

Can anybody bring me a microphone?

Your gravis pad is broken, and You are looking for new controler, isn t it? :P

More
16 years 8 months ago #25083 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
dat verdient een bloemetje!!! (that deserves a flower)! :D

too bad i havent got a mircophone.. maybe u ll have to SCREAM VERY LOUD playa :P

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds