Sensible Days 2014 - Next PC Champion?

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #124583 by andib

Im hoping for the second KO stage on Amiga (it would be first time for me on 7th Sensi Days - come on, how much you can try ;) ), on PC promotion from group stage is like a small miracle for me.

Im hoping for at least a quarter final ON AMIGA. From that on everything can happen.

No expectations on PC whatsoever

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124584 by dior
Well Andib, let s say i belive more in you and Djowger on amiga then on Rasmus and Djowger on PC if we are talking about two Danish players in the finall. Impossible? Maybe, but when if not in Billund?

More
9 years 10 months ago #124585 by andib

Well Andib, let s say i belive more in you and Djowger on amiga then on Rasmus and Djowger on PC if we are talking about two Danish players in the finall. Impossible? Maybe, but when if not in Billund?

Lets see - Im really looking forward to sensi days. Who will beat Blazej, Ali and Playaveli if its going to be an all danish final on Amiga?!? Cant see it happen :P

More
9 years 10 months ago #124586 by Playaveli

Who will beat Blazej, Ali and Playaveli if its going to be an all danish final on Amiga?!? Cant see it happen :P

Thinking logically, I agree. I hope to see at least one local hero in one of the finals! That d be great story!
But you never know. Last year we had a straight German final in Berlin, between me and AndYpsilon... ;) Who would have expected that?

More
9 years 10 months ago #124587 by dior

Last year we had a straight German final in Berlin, between me and AndYpsilon... ;) Who would have expected that?

That was exactly my point when i wrote about the home advantage (if there is a bigger number of home players ). There is statistically bigger chance.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124588 by andib

Thinking logically, I agree. I hope to see at least one local hero in one of the finals! That d be great story!
But you never know. Last year we had a straight German final in Berlin, between me and AndYpsilon... ;) Who would have expected that?

You, was expected. AndYpsilon is a PC SWOS player. Neither Djowger nor me are among the favourites to the title. We will need two surprices instead of one. But it is SWOS - Nobody knows :P

At least I will do my best.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124589 by Playaveli

Neither Djowger nor me are among the favourites to the title.

Veto!!! ;)
I think djowGer is among the favorites on both systems.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124591 by AndYpsilon

Veto!!! ;)

Agreed.

And Andib: After your fantastic performance in Berlin in April you can t deny you belong to one of the favorites as well :D
As dior and Playa already said: Home advantage mustn t be underestimated!
My expectation is that you ll make it to the semis at your home World Cup - at least on Amiga, maybe on PC as well.

However, you never know and that s great. Nobody voted for Manuel as PC-champion in 2009 - but he did it.
Nearly nobody would have expected Hawkz to win Amiga-Title in 2011 in a tournament, in which Lobo, Bobbie, Marin participated - but he did it :)

Grau ist alle Theorie, maßgeblich is auf m Platz.
(Adi Preißler)

More
9 years 10 months ago #124593 by andib

Veto!!! ;)

Agreed.

And Andib: After your fantastic performance in Berlin in April you can t deny you belong to one of the favorites as well :D
As dior and Playa already said: Home advantage mustn t be underestimated!
My expectation is that you ll make it to the semis at your home World Cup - at least on Amiga, maybe on PC as well.

However, you never know and that s great. Nobody voted for Manuel as PC-champion in 2009 - but he did it.
Nearly nobody would have expected Hawkz to win Amiga-Title in 2011 in a tournament, in which Lobo, Bobbie, Marin participated - but he did it :)

Grau ist alle Theorie, maßgeblich is auf m Platz.
(Adi Preißler)

I have improved a lot since last year and think I can beat everyone on a good day, but can as well more or less lose to everyone. Thats ONE of the big differences between me and the best players (favorites) to sensi days, I think.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds