Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

More
8 years 8 months ago #129471 by Foka
And it is! 63 players!!!

61 on Amiga!!!! (left three place)

54 on PC!! (left two place)

The biggest tournament in World Cup history was in Fulda. 62 players on Amiga ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #129486 by marcin20
hi guys. Cant wait to participate in sensi days these weekend. It s my first time and I am so excited. Few questions:
What kind of equipment I can use. Can I use USB gamepad? dont know if I still have gamepad with analog port.. What about amiga?

BTW. do Anyone have Gamepads for sale? I remember useing gamepad from Bomb in Wrocław Open in 2009 like these

www.google.pl/search?q=amiga+gamepad+swos safe=off espv=2 biw=1366 bih=677 source=lnms tbm=isch sa=X ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIx_LwkY__xgIVpIRyCh3Yuwnb#imgdii=PyvrY9FosBq0OM%3A%3BPyvrY9FosBq0OM%3A%3BAnO4oI2-JcgTpM%3A imgrc=PyvrY9FosBq0OM%3A

Do You know where to buy such a pad?

Is anyone going to Lubin from Wroclaw by car? It would be awsome to if someone have free seat:)

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #129489 by andib

hi guys. Cant wait to participate in sensi days these weekend. It s my first time and I am so excited. Few questions:
What kind of equipment I can use. Can I use USB gamepad? dont know if I still have gamepad with analog port.. What about amiga?

BTW. do Anyone have Gamepads for sale? I remember useing gamepad from Bomb in Wrocław Open in 2009 like these

www.google.pl/search?q=amiga+gamepad+swos safe=off espv=2 biw=1366 bih=677 source=lnms tbm=isch sa=X ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIx_LwkY__xgIVpIRyCh3Yuwnb#imgdii=PyvrY9FosBq0OM%3A%3BPyvrY9FosBq0OM%3A%3BAnO4oI2-JcgTpM%3A imgrc=PyvrY9FosBq0OM%3A

Do You know where to buy such a pad?

My nephew will join the tournament as well and play with the Gravis PC Gamepad. He has two with two adapters and as long both works you can borrow one of them during the tournament (I guess you will handle it with care :) )

You can find PC Gravis Gamepads on ebay, but you also need an adapter to play. Guess we can talk more about it on sensi days.

What is nickname and will you participate in both tournaments?

Im pretty sure someone is able to pick you up in Wroclaw.
Though our car is loaded with equipment to the tournament so we wont be able pick anyone up on Wroclaw.

More
8 years 8 months ago #129493 by FIncad
Hi Andib!
Is it possible to use usb pad for amiga with some adapter? Cause i would prefer usb pad, though it wont much help my performance :D

Fincad

More
8 years 8 months ago #129494 by djowGer
AFAIK you can t use usb pad on the amiga.

More
8 years 8 months ago #129496 by FIncad

AFAIK you can t use usb pad on the amiga.

Yeah, i thought so too. Thanks for this anyway.

Fincad

More
8 years 8 months ago #129497 by dior
Marcin20, please contact me or Foka or Paczek asap. I lefr yoy msg on facebook, you can call me as well +48 888 810 928

More
8 years 8 months ago #129501 by Bomb
who will be no 64? :o

More
8 years 8 months ago #129502 by Foka
Marcin20 confirm!

64 players on Sensi Days

62 on Amiga!!!! (left two place)

55 on PC!! (left one place)

More
8 years 8 months ago #129504 by AndYpsilon
We need to convince one of the Amiga-players to play PC tournament as well because one group of 6 players is a bit small :)

Anyway: Fantastic amount of players!

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds