Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

More
8 years 9 months ago #128920 by Klaris
What about the guys for Hungary and Chech?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #128921 by Primo
No worries.

You can always count on me :)

I can t wait for Danish stuff :P

I confirmed my attendance few weeks ago.

Dior could you please update the list ?

Thanks,

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #128924 by dior
Yes, yes, Primo is confirmed - i didn t wanted to scare other players too soon ;)

I tried to reach Chech guys, no resoult. If someone have phone number to one of them would be helpful.

I ve spoken with Italians - not too much excitment there.

Im in touch with Hungarians - im still counting on some players from that crew.

Also bad news from Ali...

We are staying in touch with polish guys of corse. There will be some local Lubin players comming just for the tournament.

I also speak with other intrested people - im hoping to confirm an surprise crew shortly :)

BTW - can someone help me with updating the lists on the main site? I dont have an admin rights to do it. Thank you!

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #128927 by djowGer

BTW - can someone help me with updating the lists on the main site? I dont have an admin rights to do it. Thank you!

Sure.. Both PC and Amiga now updated, only showing players who paid.

Btw. Also contacted Marty from Czech Rep. on facebook. Lets see what happens.

More
8 years 9 months ago #128928 by andib

I tried to reach Chech guys, no resoult. If someone have phone number to one of them would be helpful.

I have Karlos (I think it is) on facebook :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #128929 by andib
I have written to Karel Aldorf now and asked if anyone from Czech Republic will join this year.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #128930 by AndYpsilon
Great efforts Dior - organization still is and will be perfect, no doubts about it!

We already have a really nice and big group of players - sure, the more people join the cooler it is.

However, don t put too much work into running after the same people agein and again.
It s all matter of priority (of course illness, weddings etc. are another issue) and there s enough advertising in social media and in your
local scene in Lubin. The date has been set early enough to plan everything properly.
I know it from organizing our cups: Asking the same people again and again without getting answers or
motivation is really tiring :)

Many people have quit playing offline SWOS - we have to accept it. Less tournaments, less attendants.

But every tournament is still an absolute highlight and Sensi Days 2015 will be as well :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #128931 by djowGer
Well said AndY.. But it doesn t hurt to ask anyway. All we want is just to gather as many sensi freaks as possible.

Personally I would like to see some of the newer active online faces at the offline event, but I know it is a big task. The current number of active online players is 76: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/rankings/view/5

Ie. some of the british players would be nice to see. Barnettgs, tramp, hubbs etc. There was also some interrest from other british on facebook last year, but they have yet to show some real interest.

8 years 9 months ago #128932 by ElMichaJ
british, turkish players ... and Nestor ^^ just some examples .... i wanna see loozak offline :D, porcupine1, asssura , daveman ... and so on

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 9 months ago #128933 by AndYpsilon

Well said AndY.. But it doesn t hurt to ask anyway. All we want is just to gather as many sensi freaks as possible.

Personally I would like to see some of the newer active online faces at the offline event, but I know it is a big task. The current number of active online players is 76: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/rankings/view/5

Ie. some of the british players would be nice to see. Barnettgs, tramp, hubbs etc. There was also some interrest from other british on facebook last year, but they have yet to show some real interest.

Of course Poul, that s what we all want!

However, we tried to convince some German online players of the DSL to join us offline more than once - with no result.

About the English guys from facebook: I remember they made big noise - suppose they were just trolling ;)

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds