Re: Sensible Days 2018

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #138154 by Rock and Roll
Rotterdam is fifteen minutes from my house, so I m local :).
Organization woudn t be a problem. Equipment likewise.
It all depends on if it can accomodate +- 50 people from Friday afternoon - Monday morning,
with beds / showers / meals for about 120 euros per person.
Oh, and if we can sing the Schultenbrau song until 3 in the morning :D.

If so, this is a very good possibility. It s in the middle of Rotterdam and the bars in the vicinity are great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #138156 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
Rotterdam looks very interesting. Nice rooms and atmosphere, but year what about food/sleeping nearby?

But another thing. Why is 120 euro supposed to be a standard now? Denmark is fucking expensive but we tried to do everything in our power to make it as cheap as possible, to hopefully attract more people. Our prices were from 75 euro (like fulda) - 100 euro. Almelo, Budapest and even Poland it was 120 euros. Is it only me noticing this? Surely the money was well spent, but I hope Sensible Days will never be a money making machine....

More
6 years 6 months ago #138158 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
Good input, guys! Rotterdam seems a cool place. If the Rock is involved, I d have no concerns... ;)
About the 120 Euros.... it s not a standard , more a maximum I think. You maybe got this wrong, Poul.

More
6 years 6 months ago #138159 by Sebatosh
Replied by Sebatosh on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
Great to hear of the interest, and that there are Dutch people around to help as well, Rock n Roll!! OK; the beds might be a problem for 50 people, but i will ask around in the next week what possibilities there are...

More
6 years 6 months ago #138160 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
If Rotterdam is serious meant to be as a serious plan, I am out with [connected] location.
Of course if Roterdam doesen t work out until December, I am still offer to ask the [connected] guys :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #138161 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
@HairFU:
Can you offer 2-3 overnights with 8 meals in total for max. 120 Euro in Hamburg, near that [connected] location?

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #138162 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
There is a Hotel next door at the location of [connected] if I can make an agreement with them, maybe.
As I said before this is only meant to be as an emergency plan. No serious bid at the moment. The idea of having Sensible Days at [connected] location is only the case if there is nothing left and it is the last chance to have Sensible Days in 2018. So if there is a minimum of a chance to make the Sensible Days anywhere else then make it there.
If the chances are very low to make it anywhere else until December, then ask me and I will look what I can do :) But before you ask me, try to make it in Rotterdam or anywhere else if there are serious ideas. If there are not serious ideas left in December, ask me and then I will ask [connected] guys (and they have to decide). But from what I know and what players of [connected] cup 2016 (for example Djowger, ElMichaJ, Bomb, Heinair, Itchy...) have seen, [connected] location should be big enough to make it as a gaming location :)
What I can offer for sure (if I am allowed to use the [connected] location - what I have to find out), I can offer a Room for free where you can sleep with air bed or camping bed. I know that is not what we need for Sensible Days. But if this ist the last chance to have Sensible Days in 2018 I could offer that. From what I know location would not be that expensive. So money for that would be nothing to worry about (I think so).

More
6 years 6 months ago #138179 by Sebatosh
Replied by Sebatosh on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
Allright! We ve found an affordable place to stay for 50-80 people! It s a place in the city centre of Rotterdam, less than 2km from WORM: Hostel Mafkees. It s close to the new Eurotrash Brewery, which is also a recommended visit! Price to be discussed, but it was pretty cheap + breakfast included... Next, I will go indepth with the people from WORM...

@Rock and Roll - is it possible to meet up sometime soon to discuss the possible Sensible Days in Rotterdam?

More
6 years 6 months ago #138180 by Rock and Roll
Hi sure, just give me a shout when!
Sending PM now :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #138205 by Romanista
Replied by Romanista on topic Re: Sensible Days 2018
We re speakiing with sabastosh november 3rd, will then update

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds