Sensible Days 2020 - Zloty Potok, Poland

More
3 years 8 months ago #143815 by xflea
Assura confirmed.

Welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #143816 by xflea
Current COVID regulations in Poland:

Minimum 2m distance between strangers in open areas.

Mandatory mouth and nose cover in case you can't keep 2m distance. Also mandatory in buses, trams, trains, shops, cinemas, theatres, hospitals. Exceptions: bars, restaurants, workplace when not meeting with strangers, forests.

Meetings, events, parties above 150 participants are forbidden.

Since June 13, 2020 free movement within the EU borders is restored. You can freely cross any Polish border with an EU country. You don't have to quarantine.

More
3 years 8 months ago #143817 by assura
jadymy!! (its comming!!)

More
3 years 8 months ago #143819 by xflea
BADsosen confirmed

bobbiebobras confirmed

dzem confirmed

Let's go!

More
3 years 8 months ago #143820 by xflea
Błażej confirmed

;)

More
3 years 8 months ago #143821 by xflea
Mozg confirmed

Welcome!

More
3 years 8 months ago #143824 by xflea
FRK Pawel confirmed

Fifko confirmed

Welcome!

3 years 8 months ago #143883 by ElMichaJ
thx to the great organizers for this really nice event.
it was really difficult to organize with these circumstances.

3 days full of swos and nice talkings were so great to forget a lot of the things of the last weeks and months
but we also took care about all restrictions

we were only 20 players, but all of them were easy to catch for playing, so there was no real time lag because of searching players

the big league on PC (played on 5 stations with friendlies) was really nice to play and we could see a lot of interesting results.
as example dior won some nice matches vs better players, but lost a lot vs not so good players ... for me it was the same.

But dior got his cucumber cup really deserved in a nice final vs lobo

blazej this time played well as we know, but with some more beers ;)
the eifel crew with klinki and paider were really really close to kick blazej out, but it was not enough

Blazej got his 5th double in a row ... thats an enternal achievement !!! its time to fix this result on the big cup :D

at least its not possible anymore to have the triple 6 (amiga classic) because dzem won the semi final in penalties :dry:

there were so much nice memories about this weekend.

great job done by all players and organizers.

Thank you very much to xflea and cinek and all other organizers.

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
3 years 8 months ago #143884 by xflea
Hey, guys.

Finally, I've found some time to write about SensiDays. It was a really crazy week in the end of that crazy pandemia time organization period. But in the conclusion I have to say it was worth it. I had a great time during the tournament and I hope everybody else did too.

I would like to thank everybody for joining this year. I know sometimes it was a tough call. I am delighted that the days go on.

The organization of SensiDays would not be possible without our Polish SWOS Team. I want to thank Cinek, who was the co-organizer and Bobbie, Dzem, Lobo and Dior who were helping us. Big thanks to ElMichaJ and Playa for their support. I send thanks to Eifel Crew for their help with PC equipment. Special thank you goes to djowGER who really was very supportive all the way. Thank you Poul, I wish you could join this year.

Congrats to Blazej once again for defending the double. Kudos to Assura and Klinki, who put up a great fight in the finals. Cheers to the SWOS family for this great atmosphere during the Days.

I hope to see all you guys next year.

The Days must go on.

Cheers,
xflea

More
3 years 8 months ago #143886 by Romanista
Time to reflect on a unique Sensidays

Even though all the troubles I had a great time, and felt i had to be there because the days must go on!

Personal highlights were drinking my first Polish Wankra beer in the sun on Friday, beating dior and some others to gain my first round of sixteen on the Days Amiga Version, the Mega group, even though i didn't perform that wel.. The general relaxed atmosphere … Formats meant there was no rush feeling, but no waiting either..

Thanx to Dzem for bringing me to the airport on monday morning.. live saver. thanx to bobbie, cinek, but most of all to Xflea who really was the soul of the tournament… tremendous work!

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds