Sensi 2006 on Windows 7 (32-bit)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #98782 by tommyboo
I m not having this problem myself, but someone sent me an email asking about this.
I have no experience with Windows 7, so I don t know what to answer...

i have a 32 bit windows 7 machine.... it will not play swos 2006, i am sure there must be a patch or fix, do you know what I should do?

Isn t there XP compatibility mode or something in Windows 7?

Any help will be appreciated. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #98823 by EreWeGo
Hey Tomi mate,

yes, there are compatability options in Windows 7, but I don t have any problems running SS2006 - I ve installed it and tried it on both 32 and 64 bit Windows 7, works fine out of the box so to speak...

However, the guy have the problem can try some compatability settings if he wants, just right-click on the main executable or shortcut, and choose Properties , then the Compatability tab. Once there, make the changes as below and apply:

If he s using the MegaPatch, then tell him to try making the compatability changes to the main SensiSatrter executable or shortcut as well, as here:

Hope this helps mate!
:)

More
13 years 1 month ago #98927 by tommyboo
Thanks! :D

I notified that guy of your post here, and he got the problem sorted out. One more happy customer, well done mate :P

More
13 years 1 month ago #99049 by EreWeGo

Thanks! :D

I notified that guy of your post here, and he got the problem sorted out. One more happy customer, well done mate :P

...we aim to please mate... ;)

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds