• Sganton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #45478 by Sganton
EURO 2008 Update 0.4 Download Now! was created by Sganton
Euro 2008 Update version 0.4 is here!

Click the link below to download this update

sensiblesoccer.freesitespace.net/public_html/Downloads.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #45810 by Hellenstone
Great work!
Installed it yesterday after having played with SynchronizedSensi pack since the beginning.
Now updated team roosters and 3 color kits...!
Although I still put some work in it afetr installation to rename some competitions (e.g. 1st Bundesliga instead of German 1st Div), team names (e.g. added VfB to Stuttgart) or player names (e.g. replacing o with correct ö).

How do you edit competition names and so on? I do it ingame which means I can t use numbers and have automatic capital letters. Which tools are you using???

There s still no chance to save formations to the teams? For example Germany never plays a 4-2-4... ;D!?!?

Thanks

„Es ist wichtig, dass man neunzig Minuten mit voller Konzentration an das nächste Spiel denkt“
Lothar Matthäus – Rekordnationalspieler Deutschlands

More
15 years 9 months ago #45945 by Muzzer71
Hi Grisu,

I m afraid Codemasters - in their infinite wisdom - didn t allow the use of numbers in their in-game editor. Not only that, but the game also knows when you have tampered with the DataEdit0 file which holds all the saved edited data, so you can t even edit it in a hex editor. This really gives a problem when you want to use numbers because, although there is a way to do it it s extremely complicated (involves editing files with iRipper) and also requires a change to the hex in the main .exe file... so I wouldn t recommend it. If you can live without the numbers, I suggest that s the best way.

As for editing teams formations, as far as we can tell the game chooses what it thinks is the best formation from the 16 man squad it has available. So we can t do anything to program a change to this. Added to the fact that Codemasters didn t even manage to position the players in the right place on the field (ie for some formations the left back appears in central defence, etc), it is incredibly annoying but there s nothing we can do about that either.

In fact, there is so much that is wrong with the game set-up that it makes it really difficult to edit anything, I just hope you enjoy what we have been able to achieve through our own investigations.

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #45953 by Hellenstone

- in their infinite wisdom -

That s sarcasm, right?? ;D
Codemaster really messed this job/game up and there will definitely no new version I think... even Jon Hare doesn t help anything...

Aaaahh, ok. Thanks for that information.
I don t know anything about editing SS2006 so sorry for my newbish questions.
Don t worry! You did a great jon on your updates.
Makes SS2006 much more enjoyable to play!

„Es ist wichtig, dass man neunzig Minuten mit voller Konzentration an das nächste Spiel denkt“
Lothar Matthäus – Rekordnationalspieler Deutschlands

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds