Researchers wanted!

More
5 years 4 months ago #140572 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Researchers wanted!

BTW - which season do we want to recreate for the new update? 18/19, 19/20? because the information in 18/19 section sometimes includes conditional data, ie. now it is 20 teams but will be 16... I guess we need fixed data on everything to have clear indications to code leagues and teams, right?

PS. oh, one more thing: as far as I know SOUTH AMERICA competitions include only leagues - no national cups at all... seems the producers did not care for them :) question is: do we try to fix it or not?

The plan is to make everything customizable in a convenient way. 18/19 or 19/20... if we have the first, it will be easy to adjust to next one.

Feel free to add major cup competitions to South America, including Copa Libertadores.

If you have time, take over Europe and the rest. What s done, is done...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #140574 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: Researchers wanted!
ok, I will stick to SOUTH AMERICA for now if you don t mind

better do less better than more worse :P

I will add those cup competitions, that will be tricky in some aspects - for example there is a rule in Brazil national cup that teams participating in Copa Libertadores are excluded from national cup (too many games in the schedule) so we would have to take that into consideration I guess

• Kefka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140608 by Kefka
Replied by Kefka on topic Re: Researchers wanted!
I think the document coming togehter quite fine now, so now a few questions.

World cup, european championsship etc. hav changed since 96, shall we do them as weel. And the qualifiers to wc and the new nations league, are they to be included? If you play a career and get to coah a national team, these games might be fun to play.

Shall we add new divisions? Its a lot funnier to play a career in a league with promotion and relegation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #140610 by Playaveli

I think the document coming togehter quite fine now, so now a few questions.

World cup, european championsship etc. hav changed since 96, shall we do them as weel. And the qualifiers to wc and the new nations league, are they to be included? If you play a career and get to coah a national team, these games might be fun to play.

Shall we add new divisions? Its a lot funnier to play a career in a league with promotion and relegation.

Sure, bring everything up to today s standards in this document.
Feel free to add to a second division to leagues with only 1 division. We can decide later what to add and what not...

• Kefka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #140635 by Kefka
Replied by Kefka on topic Re: Researchers wanted!
xflea: I made some of those south american leagues but they´re all very confusing. I wouldn´t mind if you corrected ny errors. Also, i´d like leagues and cups to be added to those leagues. I can try if you don´t have the time, but if you want, feel free to do it

More
5 years 4 months ago #140638 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: Researchers wanted!
@Kefka

ok, in general if I enter any data for a league and consider it verified I highlight in yellow, so you can see which are checked and which not

of course, like everybody else I do it in my free time so the progress is not so rapid :)

• FruFru
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #141615 by FruFru
Replied by FruFru on topic Re: Researchers wanted!
Some things about czech competitions: 1.Name of the first league is FORTUNA:LIGA, name of cup is Mol Cup.
2. League is played from July to June.
3. First league has new format: There re traditional 30 rounds and then: 1.-6. teams play with each other once, points stays, 1. and 2. qualifies to Champions League, 3. goes to Europa League, 4. team plays one match at home with winner of 2.group for qualification to the Europa League
7.-10. teams play for qualification match to the Europa League, 7. team have double match with 10. and 8. with 9., winners of these matches have another double match with each other and winner have match witch 4. team of first group for Europa League.
11.-16. teams play with each other once, points stays, 16. team is relegated, 15. have double match with 2. team of second league (Fortuna Národní Liga) and 14. with 3.

P.S.
I hope it makes sense.

More
4 years 9 months ago #141619 by Playaveli
Please go to the google doc and ask for permission to edit it. Then put info directly into it.

More
4 years 9 months ago #141627 by sensibleswos
go to soccerassociation site, sad thing is you have to pay for it. it s very good info or even use transfermarkt. I can t help as I am injured. I m bed bound with swollen ankle.

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #141745 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Researchers wanted!

Hi there!, Spanish federation has changed Cup system for 2019/20 season, do I update it in Excel?

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds