SWOS 2020 Win32 Port Competition Changer.

More
3 years 5 months ago #144091 by Sinnesloeschen
So i tried this out and after a bit of fiddling i figured out how its supposed to work.

Then i went and added a third german division and expanded the german cup to 64 clubs.

This works flawlessly for one season in career mode, then the game crashes.

Is there a limit for additional teams in the game? Because i did add quite a bunch fresh new teams in AG-SWSEDT to get to 64 in germany.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #144092 by Playaveli
Yes, there is a hard coded limit. To make career mode work, you cannot ADD more teams... you have to REPLACE other teams/leagues.

More
3 years 5 months ago #144093 by Sinnesloeschen
Oooh, well that blows lol.

Thanks for the info. =D

Would it be possible to delete some rando league (Like the 2nd to 4th el salvador leagues) and then edit and reassign these teams to the league/nation i want? Or is it flat out impossible to have more teams assigned to a nation than in stock swos?

More
3 years 5 months ago #144095 by fyunkul
If we duplicate team file for England, can we use it for other nations to add 2nd, 3rd and 4th divisions?

More
3 years 5 months ago #144096 by Playaveli

If we duplicate team file for England, can we use it for other nations to add 2nd, 3rd and 4th divisions?

Yes, if you use the "other nation" for England then. You cannot add! You can only exchange/replace!

More
3 years 5 months ago #144097 by Sinnesloeschen
So i tried to use the fourth El Salvador league as a third german league - But this doesn't work.

I can change the nationality of the teams to "14" (Germany) and make them "second division" (Third tier) teams, but all i get is an empty third german league, and all the teams end up in the third el salvardorian league (XML for Competition Changer was properly edited).

Can i create new teams in the german file and give them the "SWOS general number" of the El Salvador teams (And then delete those)?

Or is it simply not possible to have more teams in a national file (Not overall) than stock SWOS? Because if that's the case i might aswell give up trying. :p

More
3 years 5 months ago #144098 by Playaveli
I requires some experience to do stuff like that, I'm afraid.
You cannot simply pull one league out...

Just use El Salvador team file COMPLETE as German league file, and vice versa. Not just one league out of it.

Anyway, my advice is to give it up, unless you want to play only friendly or DIY mode. Career mode is notihing to f*** with! :D

More
3 years 5 months ago #144100 by Sinnesloeschen
Haha allright, thanks for helping me understand this anyways.

If i'm really bored at work i might continue to fiddle around with it. :P

If all fails i can still do what i did 25 years ago - A simple England<->Nation_I_want switch. I was just hoping i could come up with a more "sophisticated" solution hehe.

Whoever owns the rights to SWOS really should get off their arse and hire you folks for a proper remake. :J

More
3 years 5 months ago #144101 by Playaveli

Haha allright, thanks for helping me understand this anyways.

If i'm really bored at work i might continue to fiddle around with it. :P

If all fails i can still do what i did 25 years ago - A simple England<->Nation_I_want switch. I was just hoping i could come up with a more "sophisticated" solution hehe.

Whoever owns the rights to SWOS really should get off their arse and hire you folks for a proper remake. :J

You should join our discord, so we can discuss this further. I guess, you are German? :)

More
3 years 5 months ago #144103 by adrianozzo
Maybe it's easier to have a lot of Swos versions each with every England<->Nation_You_want option.
Indeed you never need to have every league at the same time but only one at a time.
Actually you can do it just switching the database file, but with the negative aspect of having 2 league cups and to be called only by the English National team

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds