SWOS Too Hard, Too Fast!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #146820 by TangodownNZ
This is a great game. But it is too hard. Can you guys please make an option to have difficulty "Easy"
As soon as I get the ball the opposition are straight on me and take the ball. Its really hard to get anywhere. The opposition just immediately take the ball away, the pace is too fast and opposition too difficult. I lost 10 -0 
I even tried playing as lower teams like Oceania, but its still too hard. The player with the ball needs more space and not have the opposition so fast to take the ball away. And the game speed needs to be slower. I know that is possible slow down in DOSBOX, but still the difficulty is too hard.
I know other people have mentioned about the difficulty being too hard as well.
It would be great if the developers could look at adding an easy level for beginners for the amiga version
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by TangodownNZ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #146822 by Brummie
Replied by Brummie on topic SWOS Too Hard, Too Fast!
Try using Brazil as your team and play vs Solomon islands as CPU
You will have plenty more time on the ball. The reason you are getting tackled so often is because you are probably running too much with the ball, keep the thing moving. . the pixels only need to collide for a tackle and so if you let the cpu come to your player pixel it will get the ball. . .
You will find the ways to move about the pitch and shake off tackles in good time. But learn the basics of passing and moving the ball fluidly with a good team like brazil.
Also dont forget to use long balls (pull back on controller on release of long pass) it will help u get up the field alot more often.
The game is simple to learn but takes months to master the pixels
The following user(s) said Thank You: TangodownNZ

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #146823 by TangodownNZ
Thank you very much Brummie. I’ll give it a go

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds