SWOS Music

• barriemoffat
  • barriemoffat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #73894 by barriemoffat
SWOS Music was created by barriemoffat
Hi guys (and girls?),

I ve been looking for SWOS music recently, have found the title track Hero (thanks for that!) but I d still like to find the menu music in a good format such as mp3. I used to have it before a hard drive crash awhile ago but 3 hours of searching hasn t found much except broken links. My memory thinks there were 3 versions of SWOS menu music. I think my favourite was the middle one from around 94/95. I know some people don t like this music but I find it relaxing :). Does anyone have it?

PS Mr Moffat was the star striker for the mighty Alloa Athletic in the SWOS era.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #73924 by olesio
Replied by olesio on topic Re: SWOS Music
Unfortunetly page www.mirsoft.info/gmb/format_info.php?id_ele=Mg== is down, maybe sonn it will
be working again and you probable find music there in format you can play under Windows by DeliPlayer,
but music in ogx (3,2 MB file) and mid format (7 KB file) are at (but maybe you google something other)
http://www.vgmpf.com/Game.php?Id=SensibleWorldOfSoccer-DOS

More
14 years 5 months ago #73959 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS Music
^^ Thanks for that link.
I have converted the OGG file of PC SWOS 96/97 menu music into a high-quality MP3.
Here it is: rapidshare.com/files/290149647/SWOS_96-97_-_Menu.mp3 (192kbps / stereo)

More
2 years 7 months ago #145365 by Gazhan
Replied by Gazhan on topic SWOS Music
I know this was posted like 10+years ago but i thought id add my bit .... I was able to get a .Wav of the amiga 500+ menu music many years ago (I don't recall when) I've just uploaded it to Mega here's the link:
mega.nz/file/iqxjxI5A#CfS312Px4_42G12n8T...otYEQIDaLeY_sq7Mzyis
hopefully that's the one your looking for

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds