LEGO World of Football (hopefully a LEGO branded SWOS re-release)

• PhilLUFC
  • PhilLUFC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114578 by PhilLUFC
Hi, I was recently thinking about SWOS and the many failed attempts by codemasters since they obtained the rights (I haven t played the most recent one due to not having an XBOX). It occurred to me that the only real way to bring back the game now with the original look but modern graphics is to release it under LEGO branding.

I ve proposed this idea on LEGO Cuusoo , should it reach 10,000 supporters (which I m told is near enough a formality once it reaches about 2,000 due to the exposure it ll get) LEGO will officially review the idea and consider taking it forward.

I ve been very clear that this idea is not for LEGO to try their hand and football, but to accurately re-release SWOS using Amiga coding and simply over laying LEGO humour and graphics.

Hopefully I m now in the right place to find an army of supporters for this project!

Thanks,
Phil

P.S. I ve also created a facebook page for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #114653 by ElMichaJ
well thats an interesting idea :) looks funny :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

• PhilLUFC
  • PhilLUFC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114655 by PhilLUFC

well thats an interesting idea :) looks funny :)

Sadly, I m no artist, and modelling it in 3D (via LEGO Digital Designer) doesn t quite allow for a genuine replication of SWOS graphical style. Suffice to say, if this ever gets anywhere then LEGO would ultimately decide on the look and feel of the thing - all I can do is be as clear as possible over the intent.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds