supra1 - liar & cheater.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93609 by Fclan
Hello. I have played today some ooo games vs. supra1. Frist we played 2 games, then he restared his internet connection, and we played again - 3 games.
Everything was ok, but the last game.. We played normally for 30 SWOS minutes, when I scored to 2-0 supra1 wrote something like: mate it s no fun, you don t move and i m winning 3-0 I really can recognise des. he played normally all the time. But to make sure I proposed to make a screen of result, I made screen, here it is:

File Attachment:

He told that he will make screen, I told him to make screenshot about 5 times, but he didn t make it and proposed to enter result 2-0 for me:

Thank you for your attention, no comments..
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #93610 by Wänä81
Sorry, but i can`t get your point. Don t enter result for the game with desync and all is fine!

Where is the problem....?
More
13 years 5 months ago #93611 by dimetrodon
Maybe I fail to understand the point, but he told it is 2-0 for you, didn t he?
More
13 years 5 months ago #93612 by Fclan
The problem is, that there was no desynch.. read it again, slower :) or maybe my english isn t good enough. The opponent said, that he is winning 3-0, but he didn t want to show screenshot and proposed to enter result 2-0 for me. And he said it after 30 mins of normal playing.
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93613 by Retrieving

The problem is, that there was no desynch.. read it again, slower :) or maybe my english isn t good enough. The opponent said, that he is winning 3-0, but he didn t want to show screenshot and proposed to enter result 2-0 for me. And he said it after 30 mins of normal playing.

Either way he s giving up the game and he s willing to submit the score you suggested, so what is there to complain.

He probably didn t feel like arguing at lenght over a match, I d praise his attitude and fairplay, if anything. ;)

...on the other hand, you calling him names even though he s willing to comply 100% ain t exactly cool. :-\ Sometimes the screen just goes black and you can t take screenshots anymore and that s about it.
More
13 years 5 months ago #93614 by Fclan
He said that he is winning 3-0, so he trying to cheat, that s it. I don t like liars. If you accept cheaters it s your choice :P And he proposed to enter 2-0 for me, because he was afraid that i m going post it on the forum..
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93617 by Retrieving

He said that he is winning 3-0, so he trying to cheat, that s it. I don t like liars. If you accept cheaters it s your choice :P And he proposed to enter 2-0 for me, because he was afraid that i m going post it on the forum..

...or, perhaps, you two actually desynched but he either couldn t take a screenshot for some reason (It d be totally plausible as it s happened to me before) or didn t feel like posting one (most likely to avoid further arguments). You gotta put things into perspective. ;)

Unfortunately there s no way to tell if a desynch actually occurred (lobo once told me that his opponent managed to score a goal during a desynch, so your perceptions hold no water, sorry), thus, seeing as you posted a screenshot while your opponent did not, as long as supra submits the score you suggested (the 2-0 in your favour), all is well.

Either way, this whole thread is pointless and it just looks like you re trying to stir shit up for no apparent reason. My 2 cents.
More
13 years 5 months ago #93618 by dimetrodon
I maybe would have done the same as him. I have never done screen shots, if my opponent sais it is 2-0 for him, and I see 0-3 for me - it CAN happen. I think name someone as cheater liar should be an absolute last thing to do . Even if you feel like there is a chance.

Anyway if my opponent sais 0-3 and I see 2-0, I would say: rematch. It is a typical des. situation. I had matches (ooo or fr) with my friends (real friends - not internet cheater-liar type) and sometimes happened same situation. Sometimes after 20-25-30 min of gametime we had not feel like it is des.ed. It happens.
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93621 by Fclan
Ok no problem, I know that he tried to cheat, i m in the community for over six years and i ve seen many things, if you protect cheaters, you re welcome. Maybe then I should be banned? That s funny.. What s the problem with doing screenshot? ::)

@ Retrieving | Searain:

Yes, I don t have other things to do, and i m trying to stir the shit up, next time think before you write things like this.

And i know how des. looks, players moves strange, he played normally and good.
More
13 years 5 months ago #93623 by dimetrodon
Yes we are the PCA: Protect Cheaters Anyway.

I think there is no problem with screenshots, but I prefer to belive what other players say. Even if I will sometimes cheated. I can take the risk! :)
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds