Supra1, TENCOR, Raikage, TONYMONTANA, DIABLITO banned!

• swos4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 days ago #100891 by swos4ever
yes, we try to make u understand, that what you did was wrong, and ask apologize, but u dont show any kind of regret.
Even with apologizes is diffcult to us trust u again. Im not available to play with you so soon. U deserve a severe pushniment.

soccery: you are swos4ever or supra1 skurwysynu??

My friend snajper, of course is supra, read with carefull please the whole topic.

Regards for all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• soccery1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 16 hours ago #100939 by soccery1
i just wanna play and im sorry to all for what i have done i just wanna play swos badly.

More
13 years 16 hours ago - 13 years 16 hours ago #100940 by Rock and Roll
Yeah right. That s why you decided to mess the Euroleague up, with not one, not two, but three fake accounts in our league alone.
You even took an ISSF position other players earned. Thanks for causing that mess, and for making us look like
total idiots. If our Portuguese friends hadn t helped, how many accounts would you have had?
I m guessing even more. Think about how that feels....
We all just want to play, same rules for all. I don t believe you re sorry. Why use more fake accounts after getting busted?
Why lie to us all AGAIN? And AGAIN? And AGAIN?

You want to play swos? Play the PC. See if you can cheat that.

More
13 years 13 hours ago #100945 by Wänä81
He is now banned from forum and i will talk to ElMichaJ to ban him on ss.de

::) neverending story

12 years 11 months ago #101094 by ElMichaJ
supra got one last chance from me ...

if he does shit ... tell me and i will ban him everytime

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
12 years 11 months ago #101100 by Wänä81
Sorry Micha, but this is hard to understand for me. No punishment? Nothing...? He had 6 accounts.

Sorry, but this was not the way in such a case in the past! In my eyes is this a slap in the face of all fair users! :(

More
12 years 11 months ago #101102 by Rock and Roll
I agree with Wänä. No remorse towards the Portuguese and Euroleague communities. Constant lies even though he was caught.
Give him a ban for a few months, then we ll see if he really wants to come back to this community, and play by our rules.

12 years 11 months ago #101137 by ElMichaJ
well hm ...

maybe one or two months will be a good idea ;)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
12 years 11 months ago #101138 by dimetrodon

supra got one last chance from me ...

My opinion:
I believe in forgiveness. I do agree with ElMichaJ, do agree in two things:
- A chance should be given
- And it will be the last (or last for a very long-while)

I see no positive outcome of a penalty (eg. some month) as it will seems like a price. I think no price can payed for it, maybe there is only one :

And here come the thing in what I don t agree, the condition of forgiveness: regret. I am just one member, and I am very simple-minded ;), but for me it is very easy to forget. Very easy if there would be any regret.

I was deluded by him (I wrote the des-case) like many. And I have never read any sign of I don t want to do it again, as I have understood why it was bad . These are just words, but I would be accepted. And not just me, or any specific member was victim, but many members was victim indirectly, not too much too say the whole community. And I have not read anything what I can - even naively - believe.

I am sorry I have to read this, as after it have been written it can t be the same anymore (as, oh, need sorry to play again? than sorry ). Today I played 2 ooos with supra, and have no words of apologies. He told that he is happy to back. I told Yes, it is good to be in and stay sensible! .

If I were a teacher, the penalty or the price for reentering would be: Write an essay in two pages about what is cheating and why cheating is bad. (Maybe the world is lucky I don t work as a teacher full time. :))

More
12 years 11 months ago #101146 by Rock and Roll

And I have never read any sign of I don t want to do it again, as I have understood why it was bad . These are just words, but I would be accepted.

I am sorry I have to read this, as after it have been written it can t be the same anymore (as, oh, need sorry to play again? than sorry ).

If I were a teacher, the penalty or the price for reentering would be: Write an essay in two pages about what is cheating and why cheating is bad. (Maybe the world is lucky I don t work as a teacher full time. :))

Just took these 3 snippets out of your post Dime to show my point.

- He had plenty of chances to say he was sorry (at first he was confronted by the Portuguese community). What did he do? Well, he created more and more accounts, and he
kept lying to us all, even though we gave him a chance. He s had more than one last chance .

- He apologized to me yesterday in chat (sorry, I was busy doing Euroleague / ISSF and other work related stuff, and I didn t feel like chatting to him so I didn t reply). Still, we ve
given him all the time in the world to explain why, and apologize here. He s only said sorry so he can continue playing (logical, but still). I don t believe a word of it. Who s to
say he won t do this again (or he isn t doing it now)? Why did he do this? I know of (at least) one other example of someone having a second account. I spoke to him about it
and he honestly didn t know it wasn t allowed. He had a reason for having the second account (not to cheat) but ceased using it. No harm done. That s what I d have liked to
have seen here. Supra refused.

- I am a teacher as well as an author. I d expect one of my pupils to own up, not to continue lying etc.. After that, all is forgotten (except in extreme cases of course).
I don t even have to assign an essay (though as a maths teacher I d probably give him 1000 sums :)). I hate punishments, but in some cases, we have to make these decisions.

By the way this whole issue strengthens the discussions we had concerning more admins etc.. This has gone on far too long, and it s not clear who is allowed to decide on punishments etc.. Also, remember the chat we all had concerning disrespectful behaviour etc. a few months ago? (www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=20403.0) Why did we handle this differently?

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds