Who did teach u how to play online sensible ?????

More
16 years 11 months ago #19194 by the_cnk
hsn first told me about the ss.de and than told everything..:D..but he was signed several days ago and his evreything was only findin the IRC..:D..so Coca Cola helped us both ..:D..he is my mental teacher also...osss sensei..:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #19198 by Eleven
Noel was my first opponent here and he showed me how to enter scores, how the leagues work etc... And showed goals which I did t see before ;)

More
16 years 11 months ago #19199 by plamen_pik
After 4 years playng PC SWOS i read in purplesensi.com that SWOS can be played online i download sega sensi and one happy day i refreshing my kaillera server and i found server called SensibleSoccer i log on it and that i found ss.de, after this i read about the IRC a join in the channal and my firs try to play was against Playaveli ;) i remebrer it like was yestoday we start the game and the result was 2-0 for him in 20 min but my connection was very bad then and the Lost Connection shows up ;) My first ooo sega games was against Polish Sega Legend Intermario ;) he told my how to enter the results. That is my story :D

More
16 years 11 months ago #19203 by Rijntje
Good ol M4rk lured me from this forum into #sensible and showed me when online swos was all about. Thx m4rk lol!

More
16 years 11 months ago #19213 by dior
My teacher was Teutopheus! Best regard s for You Teut ;)

More
16 years 11 months ago #19220 by Rijntje
:P

Good ol M4rk lured me from this forum into #sensible and showed me when online swos was all about. Thx m4rk lol!

watch out for him hes not 100% straight

Errr rofl? What?
And if so, whatever? XD

More
16 years 11 months ago #19307 by wonit5times
LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Anyway :) Wonderboy taught me how to enter and do stuff on the site also he was my first ever game online!

Thx Wonder!

More
16 years 11 months ago #19487 by Sahry
Hi,
I friend of mine, told me about sensiblesoccer.de, because i always told him that my favourite game was sensible soccer instead of PES 6. ;D ;D ;D

When he show me this site, i could´t belive it, and i didn´t stop searching, until i found how to play this wonderfull game online. I decide to ask, to the champion of the portuguse league in that moment (Ludgi) and he teach me everything.

Ludgi your the man 8) 8)

Best regards to all

Sahry

More
16 years 10 months ago #20503 by Geert81
M4rk was also my teacher. When i found out about playing swos online i was very happy. I must have played over 20 matches with Mark this first day :P We wrote about 5 of them. Since i was used to PC swos.... M4rk showed me some new amiga goals .

More
16 years 10 months ago #20507 by Rijntje
We all love M4rk... and his lags :D

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds