Players with bad connections

More
16 years 1 month ago #36597 by wonit5times
Right,
Ive played a few people with bad connections and the game is just lag all the way through. It isnt enjoyable at all and is very frustrating when you cant even get hold of the ball because of the lag. These players know that they have a bad connection but still play. I think that unless they have the decency to switch to a good ISP and get rid of these laughable games then they shouldnt be allowed to play. I could cook my dinner in the time that a game takes with these players and have more fun doing it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #36987 by Zafer
I have to agree with that. Although as a player from USA my pings on european servers are bad and I generally play with lags even on p2p, at least I can complete a game without several desynchs. But there are some players where we have to start over again and again to finish a single game, and they know it s their ISP to blame. It may not be possible for them to actually change their ISP s but may be they should arrange times where they can find an internet cafe or a friend with decent connection and do their games, I don t know. It shouldn t take several hours to play two 3 min games, most players here are 79 generation and we all have time issues since most of us work or whatever.

More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #37001 by Wänä81
I´ve played my ASL matches vs a guy with such a f***ing ISP ! Whole game laggy , not playable . That sucks.

Only solution for me is...never play against him again! But in ASL i must accept that! Ridiculous

More
16 years 1 month ago #37013 by daimaou
I think best way would be those players not to play on ASL at all, if they don t have conditions to play against international players it s sad, but they should resign from it. I d report those player names to league managers and let them check it out because playing under those conditions isn t acceptable.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #48536 by jankula
How can i know, when ever my connection is bad,i mean before i start the online match?
Is it high ping? how much it can be?
I really dont want to spoil another`s guys party :(

More
15 years 8 months ago #48539 by Coolio_Jack

How can i know, when ever my connection is bad,i mean before i start the online match?
Is it high ping? how much it can be?
I really dont want to spoil another`s guys party :(

Start a game on server, only you.

More
15 years 8 months ago #48549 by daimaou
Not only high ping, but mainly low FPS. You can have good pings, but bad FPS and vice-versa.
You should have at least 46-47 FPS and regarding pings I think on server anything higher than 75ms starts to become really hard to control, on p2p till 140ms or 4 frame skips is playable, that s what I feel anyway.

You can check pings before game starts, but for FPS you have to start the game, for that do it like Coolio said to test it.

More
15 years 8 months ago #48562 by jankula
Thanks a lot

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds