I have to Quit for a while

More
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #45261 by Cipix
Hello swos fans,
I m sorry to ask to admin and the organizers to cancel my partecipation in all the cups/torurneaments/championships where I was involved.
I can t play more in ASL, SERIE A, ISSF, and whatsoever competition. No more for a while, I m truly sorry cause I love SWOS online and I love this community BUT my time is getting less and less...At job my effort is stronger and my working hours are changing, so to be honest I can t assure more a continuous presence.
I hope one day could be possible retry the experiences of ISSF or ASL or other brilliant competions like those that Pallister organize for example, but for now the only thing I can do is play some occasional friendly maybe.

Thanks to Playaveli, RedHair, Pallister, Lobo, Coca Cola, and all who help me in this amazing adventure here with us (sorry if I won t mention all).

Ciao, arrivederci! ! !

PS
I will not disappear, as I said I hope to play some match as soon as I can after my work If I have time.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #45307 by Pallister
Yo mate. Everyone knows that there is a life beside SWOS. I hope to play u from time to time. Greetz to your GF ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #45312 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: I have to Quit for a while
Just make sure you don t become a stranger. ;)

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds