Purchased joystick adaptor question

• amazing
  • amazing's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #49601 by amazing
Purchased joystick adaptor question was created by amazing
hi. i purchased a joystick adaptor from www.sensiblesoccer.de/quick/ on the 13th of august but not received it. I also sent an email 3-4 days ago asking when i would expect to receive the joystick but still waiting on a reply. Please some admin/owner tell me, whats going on please... have i been robbed or is it you guys at sensible soccer.de usally take this long to post items from your shop.

Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #49615 by Redhair
Sorry for the delay due different reasons this month, but you will get your adaptor 100%, in a few days.

More
15 years 5 months ago #52912 by Jumpyspider
I am also waiting for a Joystick adapter and have been for over a month. Did you get yours in the end Robert? Can you advise further Redhair as I have sent numerous emails now. :) Please let me know as I am desperate to get up to full skill on Sensi. Cheers, Jumpy

• freibooter
  • freibooter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #71513 by freibooter
Replied by freibooter on topic Re: Purchased joystick adaptor question
I was actually quite interested to learn about the adapter, sadly that part of the website appears to be offline as well :-(

More
14 years 8 months ago #71522 by Playaveli

I was actually quite interested to learn about the adapter, sadly that part of the website appears to be offline as well :-(

Contact me on ICQ or any other messenger!

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds