May players from other nations be nominated for foreign countries?

More
15 years 1 month ago #58649 by Redhair

You can t mix SCSL and ISSF together. There are so many players from Poland and Germany who really wish and try hard to qualify for ISSF but the leagues are too tough. Of course, it s unfair against them if you think you can go the easy way to qualify through a small foreign league, that s what I meant with slap into faces .

This is just not true, SCSL is hard as any of those leagues to qualify for ISSF. And to win it is even harder because of Coolio.

You are beside the point.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58652 by LIK
No I am not beside the point. You call SCSL small and easy and thats not true.

And also insult Stromi like he is some kind of noob and only can qualify through SCSL to ISSF.

He should be alowed to play ISSF by all rules because SCSL is his national league now.
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58654 by Redhair

No I am not beside the point. You call SCSL small and easy and thats not true.

And also insult Stromi like he is some kind of noob and only can qualify through SCSL to ISSF.

He should be alowed to play ISSF by all rules because SCSL is his national league now.

You are still beside the point. I did not rate SCSL nor Stromberg. Could you please read my posts carefully? Thank you
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58662 by Playaveli
Beside or not beside the post:
SCSL is smaller than DSL and SEP (less participants).
SCSL has less players in top 20 in online-ranking (only mentioning this because ISSF is SRN effective, too) than both DSL and SEP (even on average/participants), and is below them in country ranking. All signs and numbers are clear.
You cannot compare SCSL to DSL and SEP, you not even have a rule book for frequency etc...

The word insult is a little bit misplaced.
And in the end it doesn t matter who is right or wrong with stronger league etc... the situation is still and only about a principle of how the league and qualification process works in the future, on fair basis for all countries. And still, there has been absolutely NO ANSWER from you.

PS: I do not deny that your league is nice and that you guys have fun with it!
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58663 by LIK
Well thats not true, we were in top of ISSF ranking for many months

We fell dramatically after didnt play one month, and now its over ofc

I agree with frekvency and number of players.

PS: I still dont see a reason why Stromi can t play ISSF competitions for SCSL.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58665 by Playaveli

PS: I still dont see a reason why Stromi can t play ISSF competitions for SCSL.

Lets make it as simple as possible with an example:
Because then you cannot justify a disallowing for Polish players to play and qualify from Portugal,
or Italian players to play in Turkish league.

The whole idea of a European Cup, representing the best players from each country gets questioned.
And Stromberg isn t from Ser/Cro/Slo, he is German, undeniable! Or are you working in the German embassy in Croatia to nationalize him? ;)
^^Don t forget the sportsmanship and competetive character. ISSF is modelled after the UEFA and I don t think Werder Bremen would be 1st allowed to play in Croatian league and 2nd to qualify from there to CL or UEFA Cup.
That s just all!

For a clan-war or other events (why not organize them!?) Stromberg can be in your team without problems.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58667 by Eleven

Lets make it as simple as possible with an example:
Because then you cannot justify a disallowing for Polish players to play and qualify from Portugal,
or Italian players to play in Turkish league.

The whole idea of a European Cup, representing the best players from each country gets questioned.

Yep, very simple. Otherwise... for what do we organize NATIONAL leagues???
More
15 years 1 month ago #58668 by Wänä81
Cmon Lik , normaly Stromi can´t play in your league,! This was an exception and noone was angry about that . But as the rules say , the player who will play for the league must be from that country or live there. And not that anyone from the relationship of the player comes from there. My Grangma comes from Gdansk , but me not ;) so i play logically for Germany , not for Poland :D

Look here:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=online_main

A season generally lasts one month. Joining the league, you have to be from this country or live there. To participate, contact a league manager, for example in #sensible, via eMail or Messenger.

Why you didn´t understand that.

If this rule is broken , IMO noone has the right to play in the EURO-CUP for a foreign country.

Greetz
More
15 years 1 month ago #58679 by GFC
I would like to ask why was Stromi allowed to join our league when he is not now able to join ISSF?

Everyone knew very well SCSL is a competitive league, SRN-effective and it has three places for euro-competitions.

When Stromi was allowed to play, we understood if he cacth a place 1-3, he would play eurocups. Logically, isnt it?

Now, he is forbidden to play. Fair-play?

When you are about to make some decision next time, pls think twice before making it.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58680 by Playaveli
Apperantly you didn t read my earlier posts.
Coolio ensured me Stromberg is only joining on a friendly basis and that we shouldn t make a big deal out of it.
When asking someone for a favor next time, think twice, too!
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds