May players from other nations be nominated for foreign countries?

More
15 years 1 month ago #58422 by LIK
SCSL:

CL: Coolio_Jack

ISSF: Weis, Stromberg
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58471 by Schulle
Sorry, but Stromberg (as german) can not start for SCSL.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58472 by Coolio_Jack

Sorry, but Stromberg (as german) can not start for SCSL.

?

I remember Eleven telling Stromi on #sensible that ofcourse he can play in.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58475 by Schulle
yes, sure he can play in - but for Germany, not SCSL.

so pls stop this before its getting serious :)
More
15 years 1 month ago #58476 by Coolio_Jack

yes, sure he can play in - but for Germany, not SCSL.

so pls stop this before its getting serious :)

Im sure he ment for SCSL, even telling on your subforum that he ll collect points for SCSL, not Germany.
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #58480 by Playaveli
That s something for the comitee, I suppose.

The situation is grotesque. Stromberg is German... (even if his grandma is serbian?) he has a German passport and lives in Germany.
It s one thing if he plays on a friendly basis in your league. Nobody has anything against it...that s your business.

But now as you nominate him for your countries, it s getting unfair for others, because here the friendly mode ends and competition starts. Think about it, someone could come and say his grandmother is from France, just to play in EuroLeague to have an easier qualification for CL each month... (ofc not saying that s Stromi s intention. I know it s not!!)
This is not working, mate, even if Strom s skills are an enrichment for the ISSF competitions.

I d like to invite Stromberg to play in the German league, too (besides SCSL)! That should end this discussion and is fair comprehensible for everyone (if only he wants it, too, which I hope).
This is really no politicum around old and cold coffee...it s only about the fairness for others. The SCSL has a really great reputation about fairness, and also proclaims it in their BANNERS (fairplay). I m sure they ll understand it.

What do the others say?
More
15 years 1 month ago #58483 by Pallister
Sorry, but I still don t get the point why Stromberg doesn t play DSL but SCSL ::)
More
15 years 1 month ago #58485 by Foka
I agree with Playa. Look on polish league. 60th players and i think everyone wants play in euro cups. But here its bvery hard so they can change league ... can be Euro League and then its easier. I think players can play only in u nationality league. If u German and on ss.de is German League u can play only in this league (here was few players who wants change polish league on EuroLeague but we stop it and they dont play in any ss.de league). ANother situation is then u are for example from Hungary in this situation u can play in Euroleague or ask manager another leaguer from ss.de and if he agree then mayby u can join this league.
More
15 years 1 month ago #58490 by Redhair
It s weird what is happening here. I don t understand why Stromberg is playing in Serbian league. I guess he don t live in the region of balcan, has no nationality and don t even speak their language. So, where is the sense? I wouldn t care about this kind of something special but IMHO it s a slap into face for all other players and the whole system is beginning to get broken. I hope the organizers of SCSL will reconsider. Also the ISSF organizers should think about this.

As long the SCSL is a friendly league without the status of a national league it is not a problem for me, but the fact that the league is not national anymore should be a reason to rethink the participation at the European cups. There should be some rules for national leagues, if some players are not able to respect the intentions behind whole ISSF organisation. It s a bit sad, isn t it?
More
15 years 1 month ago #58504 by Wänä81
For me it´s simple.. a german player plays in the german league ! Fact !

An other case is Piksi for example, he is from croatia and lives in germany . He can choose in which league he will play off course. Same with Eleven .

But it´s logical for me that a player plays in his own country
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds