Re: Announcement: Rule Changes: equal ON>OFF etc.

More
18 years 2 days ago #7770 by Redhair
Hi sid77! save.adf: it s the SWOS save disk where some tactics are included, so the players can load them (edit tactics import load etc.).
The topic has been locked.
More
18 years 1 day ago #7780 by sid77
ok thanks Redhair, I understand it now.

I take it if I create a tactic I can email it over and you guys can include it on the save disk yea?
More
18 years 1 day ago #7784 by RobChef

I take it if I create a tactic I can email it over and you guys can include it on the save disk yea?

Yes. Read this: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=935.0
Tactic disk is updated every monday so just send yours to Playaveli
More
17 years 11 months ago #7910 by Steve-Martin
i also think that we should not play nation-team versus club-team, i think in some cases its a liitle bit uinfair , maybe we only play with club teams or play nation-team against nation ream and club team against club team.
More
17 years 11 months ago #7912 by HairFU
And why is that unfair? I don t see a reason why should that be unfair, evrybody is free to take the team he wants and it is also possible to take the same team like the opponent. Arsenal or Real also good like Brazil or Holland. I don t see the problem.
More
17 years 11 months ago #7914 by Steve-Martin
ok is right everyone can take the same as the opponent ok , i forget sry , ......
More
17 years 11 months ago #7916 by Steve-Martin
but if is right what likjetaj says it is like vale i think it i not good. yes you can take the same team but i thought it is important that not every is playing with the best team , every schould play with is lovely team so brazil makes no fun to play against this team because too good, i think some teams schould be closed then it would be more fun, maybe some people would think about this?
More
17 years 11 months ago #7917 by Playaveli
in SWOS, there is no BEST team! You must choose a team then it is good for your playing style...

For example Redhair plays with Liverpool, great heading...

Discussion can end anyway, because rules will stay like this!
More
17 years 11 months ago - 17 years 11 months ago #7918 by HairFU

but if is right what likjetaj says it is like vale i think it i not good. yes you can take the same team but i thought it is important that not every is playing with the best team , every schould play with is lovely team so brazil makes no fun to play against this team because too good, i think some teams schould be closed then it would be more fun, maybe some people would think about this?

But if it is like you say, then i think it is your problem. Evryone is free to play with the best team but no one have to, but then you must live with that you have a badder team (but that say not that is the badder team, maybe is the better for you...).
So if it s forbitten to play national team against club team, the Custom teams also have to forbidde. No one can see what team it was before editing (maybe Playaveli) .

I agree that you have to change the team since we play with Equal off, i have Barcelona before but than with Equal off i reconize that this is not a so fast team and some teams are faster what is really bad for me. But then i change to another team and all is fine for me.
More
17 years 11 months ago #7919 by Playaveli

I agree that you have to change the team since we play with Equal off, i have Barcelona before but than with Equal off i reconize that this is not a so fast team and some teams are faster what is really bad for me. But then i change to another team and all is fine for me.

you are quite wrong with that! Barca has the most fast players of all SWOS teams! Check it with an editor... ;) 10 players with top speed...
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds