Re: Announcement: Rule Changes: equal ON>OFF etc.

More
18 years 1 week ago #7648 by LIK

Rule added (by Playaveli):

It is only allowed to load 1 (!!!) tactic in a match! It is strictly forbidden to use 2 custom tactics in 1 match!

Why ?
The topic has been locked.
More
18 years 1 week ago #7649 by Oli O.
Because
- every player can only bring in 1 custom tactic (you know this save.adf file for tactics)
- hopefully every player only uses his own tactic or standard-tactics (it is allowed to change between own and standard)
More
18 years 6 days ago - 18 years 6 days ago #7663 by LIK

Because
- every player can only bring in 1 custom tactic (you know this save.adf file for tactics)
- hopefully every player only uses his own tactic or standard-tactics (it is allowed to change between own and standard)

Why ? If other player alowed use of his tactick to me it is the same thing as using standard tactick.
More
18 years 6 days ago #7664 by Coolio_Jack
Another thing that shouldn t be allowed is to play with National teams on eq off, Brazil and some other nations are to fast
More
18 years 6 days ago #7665 by Playaveli

Another thing that shouldn t be allowed is to play with National teams on eq off, Brazil and some other nations are to fast

No way!

It won t be allowed anymore to slow teams like Brazil down!
More
18 years 6 days ago - 18 years 6 days ago #7666 by LIK

Brazil on equal off is like vale on equal on = big advantage
More
18 years 6 days ago #7676 by Playaveli

Brazil on equal off is like vale on equal on = big advantage

lol, nonsense!

You can take Real Madrid or Italy... or even Holland or Barca! Just as good...
More
18 years 6 days ago #7687 by djowGer
Don t forget Atletico Mineiro!!!!! ;D
More
18 years 6 days ago #7696 by HairFU
For me is the same to play with equal off or equal on. Now there are other standard goals. High balls that score directly in the goal and the goalie is to stupid for that high shoots.
That is what i see, but with equal on there where other standard goals. So no difference only that there are more teams that are faster as with equal on.
More
18 years 4 days ago #7767 by sid77
hi guys im just getting my head around this setup you got here. I downloaded the save.adf and put it in my disks folder but what advantage/disadvantage does it give me. I know I can choose USER A, B, C tactics before game, is that what you mean when you say user defined tactics . Can someone explain this to me in noob terms cos I don t understand the use of it !!

Thanks in advance, great community you have here.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds