Fair Players : 2 good examples

More
15 years 9 months ago #46986 by RobChef
Starting again like Eleven did is a very nice gesture. Thumps up for him!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #46990 by daimaou

when it s in the game, in the game that we love - we have to accept as a rule. it s totally different to oflline lag, or some random stuff that can occure when playing online.

eheh, I don t see anything more random than injuries. Sometimes you can end up with 3 injured guys on first minutes after 3 tackles. A player loosing the ball isn t random, it s his own fault.
Anyway, I still think it s a nice gesture. Of course it should only be done on the first 15 mins of the match or so.

More
15 years 9 months ago #46993 by Eleven
I thanked Xflea... I don t want to say that everyone has to do it. I only think that it s unpleasent for me to play when my opponent gets an injured player or stupid red card in 2nd or 3rd minutes... I know a lot of players who are happy when I get injured players. But as you say it s in the game and I can not call them unfair players. And i don t want to set any new rule. Everyone is free to play how he wants -without forgetting that the opponent is also an human- ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #46994 by xflea
baaah... it seems I have to apologize to Eleven for bringing such comments on him...

I dont get it mates. two players play for fun. one of them makes a nice gesture. second wants to thank for it. you talk something about stupidity... CRAZY!!!

PS. I didn t expect Eleven to start over. I wouldn t expect such behaviour from most of the players.

More
15 years 9 months ago #47014 by torpedo
anyway, if he would do it at Sensible Days in Pirmasens in a match against me, i would be more than happy, because i would get my 3 points - most likely the only way i could ever get some points from a match against Eleven :) according to the rule number X.

Which is fair enough i would say.

I also can t understand how a SWOS lover can t get fun from a game as it was meant to be?!

More
15 years 9 months ago #47017 by daimaou
The game being great doesn t mean it s flawless, I think an option to disable injuries should be there in the first place. Never understood how such a simple option was left out and stuff like Equal On was in.

More
15 years 9 months ago #47018 by torpedo
i m pretty sure there are some games where you can disable injuries. not SWOS though, so calling unfair behaviour fair play is a nonsense.

More
15 years 9 months ago #47019 by Coolio_Jack
Lets ban Eleven

More
15 years 9 months ago #47023 by torpedo
i m not sure if banning is enough in that particular case. there is a chance he will press replay and reappear.

More
15 years 9 months ago #47024 by daimaou

Lets ban Eleven

;D ;D ;D

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds